The Everton Board Thread

Because even as a teenager I could see that the blue union were a pathetically poorly run group with no actual vision, and knew full well that listening to them would get us exactly where it did, here. I am now frustrated to see us acting in the exact same way and expecting it to pan out differently.

What highlighting what a disgrace Kenwright is and oh look 10 years on they’ve been proved right

What’s the story with Lord Grantchester? Could he get involved once Bill has gone? From what I remember he was kind of in the Paul Gregg camp 20 years ago but won’t get involved as long as BK is there

As far as I can see you have given no explanation at all to convince me that Moshiri isn’t the central problem at this club.

Moshiri is a fool for A) not getting the best in class at board level, B) taking these losers advice and wasting £500m so badly we’re fighting relegation, he’s not been the issue for declining competitive standards since 1999. That common denominator is still to be chased out of goodison

As lifelong fans of our great club, we are growing deeply concerned about the recent performance of our club, particularly off the field of play. We feel this needs to be addressed by Mr Moshiri, 94% Owner of Everton Football Club. There are four key areas to focus on; Finances, Ownership, Leadership and Direction (FOLD).

Not sure if we can trust these groups when they are adding subliminal messages to Moshiri to wind the club up... :hayee:

Last edited:
Mate, I don't know how much simpler I can make this for you. I'm really struggling not to insult you with how much you're being dishonest in your line of questioning. The blue unions issue was not that they were unhappy, it was that their vision for the future did not exist. They had no plan, no ideas, not one goal to work towards. Their short sighted understanding of the situation was always the problem. If criticism of them is making you sperg out to this degree, I honestly don't know what I can say to you to satisfy your desire to LARP.
20230128_193840.jpg

I heard a month or so ago that part of Kenwright's defence strategy was to deflect blame towards Moshiri. Clearly, that has resonated with some fans.

While far from blameless, the owner has invested continually in recent years. Ideally he should go and that will happen when he sells.

However, anyone with knowledge of the club's history in the past 20 years will be familiar with the lies, deceptions, failed ground moves and various shady dealings etc etc which have been a millstone round the club's neck. Clueless though he is, Moshiri is not the person responsible for all that

Moshiri is a fool for A) not getting the best in class at board level, B) taking these losers advice and wasting £500m so badly we’re fighting relegation, he’s not been the issue for declining competitive standards since 1999. That common denominator is still to be chased out of goodison

First elected to the board in 1989, Which just about coincides with our decline, bar one FA cup in a relegation threatened season.

I heard a month or so ago that part of Kenwright's defence strategy was to deflect blame towards Moshiri. Clearly, that has resonated with some fans.

While far from blameless, the owner has invested continually in recent years. Ideally he should go and that will happen when he sells.

However, anyone with knowledge of the club's history in the past 20 years will be familiar with the lies, deceptions, failed ground moves and various shady dealings etc etc which have been a millstone round the club's neck. Clueless though he is, Moshiri is not the person responsible for all that

Nobody is claiming he’s responsible for all that. However the person who is responsible for all that, is still at the club yet could’ve been removed by Moshiri at any point in the last 7 years.