The Everton Board Thread

I never said he was a saint. I said that I hold Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale primarily responsible.

Farhad Moshiri isn't involved in the day to day running of the club. Yes. Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale were totally (100%) responsible.

Moshiri was totally unaware of it until after it was released on 14 January 2023.
And how do you know that you give him a bell and ask him??

Or is it that you want it to be true true because it fits your agenda??

And if that's truly the case like you claim it is, isn't it highly negligible for a business owner to allow a minority shareholder to completey torpedo his business makes him look a bit of a clown really.

I think your barking up the wrong tree myself.

And how do you know that you give him a bell and ask him??

Or is it that you want it to be true true because it fits your agenda??

And if that's truly the case like you claim it is, isn't it highly negligible for a business owner to allow a minority shareholder to completey torpedo his business makes him look a bit of a clown really.

I think your barking up the wrong tree myself.

Believe what you like. Headlock gate was entirely the instigation of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale

I'm not of the personal view Moshri needs ousting. Bill Kenwright is the major problem at the club and has clearly been badly advising the major shareholder.

Whose fault is it that Bill is still here and advising? Also Bill didn’t advise him to appoint Rafael Benitez.

Moshiri is the umbrella problem over all of our other problems. The board don’t go until he goes.

Agree with this. If Moshiri changed the Board tomorrow, that would be a whole different scenario: the owner has considerable credibility due to his financing of the past few years and more importantly the new stadium.

In contrast with others who have enriched themselves at the club's expense without investing a penny.

The time is now.

Tick tock

He hasn’t done it in 7 years so he’s not going to now. I really really wish people would just come to this realisation. He spoke out LAST WEEK about his admiration for the board. He is happy with the job they’re doing.

He has NO credibility. He has killed this club.

Whose fault is it that Bill is still here and advising? Also Bill didn’t advise him to appoint Rafael Benitez.

Moshiri is the umbrella problem over all of our other problems. The board don’t go until he goes.

That's not strictly true as I've already posted in detail on here tonight in this thread.

He hasn’t done it in 7 years so he’s not going to now. I really really wish people would just come to this realisation. He spoke out LAST WEEK about his admiration for the board. He is happy with the job they’re doing.

He has NO credibility. He has killed this club.
Again. That's not strictly true as I've already posted in detail on here tonight in this thread.

Then you've clearly not read my posts properly.

I’m sorry but I simply don’t believe “Moshiri wants to sack Kenwright but can’t”. You’ll have to do A LOT more to convince me that this is the case I’m afraid.

In the 7 years he’s been here, he has never once showed any intention of getting rid of him, in fact he doubles down on praise for him whenever any protests kick off.