The Everton Board Thread

yea, the circus rolls on.
Sack the board-
we hear you and we've sacked the manager
SACK THE BOARD
We hear you loud and clear and have fired the DoF
S A C K the B O A R D
Again we're all on the same team pulling in the same direction so we've sacked the backroom staff/grounds keeper/a few more managers/and the kit man.
You missed the Squad, at some point they will fall on Kenwrights Sword!
Absolute imbecile of a man, needs to go and now.

What, Ingles? Or our Head of Recruitement? Or Baines?

It's just idiotic that people can't see what the actual problems are there. If I was in that Fan Advisory Board spot and they came to me with a NDA about the 120 point plan I'd sign it and release it in heartbeat, consequences be damned.
No chance they'd take a case would only highlight the issues further.

The absence of Bill Kenwright by name is glaring

Given how much PR was issued in the last 12 months on Bill Kenwright's "negotiation skills" in player transfers. It's very glaring.

Bill Kenwright negotiated the Dele Alli deal. Personally.

Feels like a hit piece on thelwell. The board will throw him under the bus to protect themselves

Dyche confirmed that Kenwright was on the phone all deadline day trying to sort deals. Why is this guy involved? This is absolutely not the process that Moshiri described in that interview.
Are you suggesting moshiri was less than honest ? Wait til jazz gets in front of him with his next set of questions , farhad will be in serious trouble

Dyche confirmed that Kenwright was on the phone all deadline day trying to sort deals. Why is this guy involved? This is absolutely not the process that Moshiri described in that interview.

Why wasn’t he trying to sort out deals the rest of the month ? Oh that’s right he doesn’t have influence or make decisions. I wish I had a job for a million a year for no influence and no decision making.