The Everton Board Thread

The Athletic has a article out . I don’t subscribe to them but a heads up to anyone that does.

I know for a fact Bill Kenwright is in regular contact with Greg O'Keefe at theAthletic. Not just via David Prentice. Directly.

Trust me when I say, TheAthletic literally write what the club ask them to. Even apparent "criticism" to appeal to readers isn't genuine criticism. Greg O'Keefe is very careful not to mention Kenwright by name when he does.

I see some rumblings that our fans are toxic. IE players won't sign for us because 'the fans are toxic'. This is untrue and wide of the mark.

Does protesting about the way the club is run make us toxic? Seriously! The media are starting to open their eyes at the shoddy way the club is run. Jamie Carragher (rightly) says we're the worst run club. People like Simon Jordan constantly giving his opinion on Talkshte.

Na. What the problem is, is the club. The people running the club. Quite simply the chickens have come home to roost. "You reap what you sow".

Simon Jordan is wrong about the 'toxicity' from the fans. The players are being given a hero's welcome when they arrive. The supporters are behind them in the stadium. They were behind Lampard they will be behind Dyche. The only negative was that pratt going after Gordon. The club instigated hostility and friction with the 'threats to the board', staying away and the headlock-gate. Whilst not playing down idiots that may threaten the board in an email, the club have clearly 'gaslighted' the fans here. There were many holes with the accusations and there were further soundbites from Sharp after the West Ham game. This is intolerable.

The way the club continues to perform its business such as the transfer window, deadline day, (example provided by Alex Crook in the clip), is clear evidence that
there is a problem and that problem is not the fans, it is the people running the football club.

Jordan is just reading off a script given to him from Kenwright, that's quite obvious.

Simon Jordan is wrong about the 'toxicity' from the fans. The players are being given a hero's welcome when they arrive. The supporters are behind them in the stadium. They were behind Lampard they will be behind Dyche. The only negative was that pratt going after Gordon. The club instigated hostility and friction with the 'threats to the board', staying away and the headlock-gate. Whilst not playing down idiots that may threaten the board in an email, the club have clearly 'gaslighted' the fans here. There were many holes with the accusations and there were further soundbites from Sharp after the West Ham game. This is intolerable.
The fans have put up with 30 years of utter mediocrity and still sell out the stadium.

The minute those cowards in charge had the chance they tried to use the fans as a shield to deflect the blame from themselves. Feeding lies to the media and growing the narrative that the failures fall at the feet of the toxic fans, who make the poor players' jobs so much harder and no one good wants to come because we're all animals booing everything and putting board members in headlocks.

This board is seriously utter scum.

I know for a fact Bill Kenwright is in regular contact with Greg O'Keefe at theAthletic. Not just via David Prentice. Directly.

Trust me when I say, TheAthletic literally write what the club ask them to. Even apparent "criticism" to appeal to readers isn't genuine criticism. Greg O'Keefe is very careful not to mention Kenwright by name when he does.

Yeah, the usual signs in these instances are not what they say, it’s what they don’t . He’s well known for questionable “journalism “ from the Echo days.

What I don’t understand is, if the truth is reported then any consequences from the club such as bans and access, tell people, they would get support. Certain press did it to Rangers before their disastrous period outside their main league.

He’s a horrendous reporter.

Has refused to criticise bill since he started reporting.

Can’t stand him

Yeah Jordan hasn't got a clue "Thelwell suggests the player then Moshiri signs the player so anyone who thinks Kenwright has anything to do with the player sales is stupid"......

ERM SIMON YOU MASSIVE TIT, DO A BIT OF HOMEWORK AND JUST LAST WEEK THERE WAS A VIDEO WITH MOSHIRI SAYING "yes Kevin will identify the player and then me AND BILL have to sign off on the deal and this is a very effective strategy we use".

So stop defending your mate you masssive gobshite Jordan, all the evidence is there and only takes 5 minutes to find if you could be arsed looking and you'll understand the reasons why WE WANT ALL THE BOARD OUT
Not a case of him not having done his homework. He's just in Bill's pocket.

This much was clear from yesterday's article. It was awful.

I see some rumblings that our fans are toxic. IE players won't sign for us because 'the fans are toxic'. This is untrue and wide of the mark.

Does protesting about the way the club is run make us toxic? Seriously! The media are starting to open their eyes at the shoddy way the club is run. Jamie Carragher (rightly) says we're the worst run club. People like Simon Jordan constantly giving his opinion on Talkshte.

Na. What the problem is, is the club. The people running the club. Quite simply the chickens have come home to roost. "You reap what you sow".

The way the club continues to perform its business such as the transfer window, deadline day, (example provided by Alex Crook in the clip), is clear evidence that
there is a problem and that problem is not the fans, it is the people running the football club.

Jordan is sticking to his narrative that the blame goes as follows...

Moshiri
Fans
Kenwright/Denise

Mosh runs everything and makes every decision. The fans have made the club toxic. Kenwright etc have no say but at the same time shouldn't leave or make a statement.

He's got it wrong. But because he has the air of pomposity and won't accept other views...some take it as gospel

The fans have put up with 30 years of utter mediocrity and still sell out the stadium.

The minute those cowards in charge had the chance they tried to use the fans as a shield to deflect the blame from themselves. Feeding lies to the media and growing the narrative that the failures fall at the feet of the toxic fans, who make the poor players' jobs so much harder and no one good wants to come because we're all animals booing everything and putting board members in headlocks.

This board is seriously utter scum.

Yup.

I lived in Brentford for 10years and whilst I could get up to GP every month cash and workwise, this was during Brentford's march up the league 10-12 years ago and I could dive in for home games for 20 quid on a weekday when late home from work.

Matthew Benham came in and was honest from Day 1 about how the club would focus its energy and cash. It wasn't popular to disband the youth network and 'moneyball' their way forward. He wrote an honest letter to the fans and was also very transparent about managerial changes when needed. Look at them now.

Likewise look at the gains not only of Spurs, City and Newcastle (our contemporaries 10 years back) but also the way that Bournemouth, Brentford and other have sustained 'successful' premiership tenures spending a fraction of what we've spanked under Mosh n Bill.

The gap between us and the top 4 has grown immeasurably. Only the ground has been their get out of jail card in this period - I hope to god this is not stalled during this period of struggle - it would send us into years of limbo.