The Everton Board Thread

Ped & Baz getting fairly heated over the board currently on ToffeeTV lol

Ped goes mad about the situation. You know what I'm totally fine with it, of the risks we've taken over the years getting in Ancelotti and giving him all our money we had far outweighs trying to be sensible and know our limits as decided by the sky 6.

It didn't work and we are paying for it now but least we won a flipping derby. It was worth the shot.

What did I tell you all.

He'll be a convenient shield for them to hide behind and not spend a penny on transfers and/or asset strip us / own BMD and rent it back to us as tenants.

Keep these cowboys away from the club.
I’m not sure where your getting that outcome from. It just says minority shareholders won’t be forced to sell. The leech will try his utmost best to stay on if it sold.

I am far from being sure about these folk, but that just does not make any sense.
You really need to start providing proof for all the big claims you make in this thread.

This one is just utter nonsense, and doesn't even make sense.

When the 27 minutes protests were happening - who's head were the fans calling for? Moshiri's or Kenwright's?

If they punt Kenwright the heat is all on them going forward if it goes wrong.

If they keep him around the club/on the board - the heat still is largely on him as the public figurehead at Goodison / Chairman whilst they hide on the other side of the Atlantic.

When the 27 minutes protests were happening - who's head were the fans calling for? Moshiri's or Kenwright's?

If they keep him around the club/on the board - the heat still is largely on him as the public figurehead at Goodison / Chairman whilst they hide on the other side of the Atlantic.

I can only speak for myself, and no one else. But for me, it was everyone - Moshiri, Kenwright and Benitez.

I meant the asset stripping and leasing the ground makes no sense. Not defending them, or welcoming them, just think your analysis is incorrect.

I can only speak for myself, and no one else. But for me, it was everyone - Moshiri, Kenwright and Benitez.

The more you connect the dots the more you feel like this Kenyom Group are possibly in bed with Moshers and Kenwright - why you ask?

1. Kenyon is rumoured to be mates with BK

2. By coincidence we happened to have arranged a pre season tour in Minneapolis prior to any buyout talk - the same location the buyer resides from.

3. Moshiri is supposedly keeping a 10% stake in the club

4. The initial talks were only about aiding investment into the stadium build.

5. The exclusivity deal given very quickly to this bunch.

I have a feeling a lot of fans expecting/hoping for a clean sweep at the club are going to be in for dissapointment.

The more you connect the dots the more you feel like this Kenyom Group are possibly in bed with Moshers and Kenwright - why you ask?

2. By coincidence we happened to have arranged a pre season tour in Minneapolis prior to any buyout talk - the same location the buyer resides from.

I have a feeling a lot of fans expecting/hoping for a clean sweep at the club are going to be in for dissapointment.

I don't think I did ask that to be honest

And about Minneapolis, I think it's more that Adrian Heath is the manager of Minnesota United. They've been wanting to give him a friendly for a while.

How can we break the unity of the fans again , let's sell the player who united them perfect.
He wanted to go.

Once that happens there is very little you can do about it.

We could dig our feet in, annoy him AND miss this weird little FFP deadline meaning that when we eventually did sell him we wouldn't be able to get anyone else in.

From what I understand the minority shareholders WONT be forced to selll up under the Yank takeover crew.

What a period this is we live through with this lot. A bag carrier for an oligarch sells up to an outfit that has LBO all over it headed by a defaulter on loans - AND we get the man who's synonymous with the destruction of Everton FC hanging around to cut deals that kill us on the pitch.

From what I understand the minority shareholders WONT be forced to selll up under the Yank takeover crew.

What a period this is we live through with this lot. A bag carrier for an oligarch sells up to an outfit that has LBO all over it headed by a defaulter on loans - AND we get the man who's synonymous with the destruction of Everton FC hanging around to cut deals that kill us on the pitch.

What could they leverage against?

I don't think I did ask that to be honest

And about Minneapolis, I think it's more that Adrian Heath is the manager of Minnesota United. They've been wanting to give him a friendly for a while.

Bit of a coincidence though isnt it?

You'll never learn - Bill Kenwright will only leave Everton in a box.