The Everton Board Thread

Remember that game a while back, I think it may have been the first game of that particular season (Aston Villa? can't think who we were playing now), when his big moon face came on the big screen and the majority clapped and cheered...................Well done!

Just reflect on what is taking place today. Our best player, by a country mile, is being sold for a very disappointing fee. The reason for this is that the Three Stooges, Billy Liar, Blondie and the Iranian lunatic have mismanaged the club so completely, that we were left with no option other than to accept Levy's low-ball offer, because we are desperate to make our balance sheet for the financial year acceptable to the premier league.

Now I'm not saying Moshiri hasn't invested, he has. It just strikes me as odd that a, supposedly, top class accountant, didn't look at the financials a long time ago and understand that the situation could not be allowed to continue. It really makes my blood boil when the usual suspects on here laud their 'Mosh Man''. This clown is very close to killing the club.