The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf Joe Thomas from the Echo has been the first local journalist I can ever remember who has actually been critical on a consistent basis.
He took the bait from Prentice like the others over the headlock but unlike Boyland and O'Keefe he had the right reaction to the club using him.

Him and Adam Jones are the only reason I said most of the Echo writers and not all.

He also said it’s impossible to get interviews with any of them, especially since the crap hit the fan in January. And he said something like if they’re not communicating with each other then they can’t communicate coherently to the outside workd

Who was the fan? Was it the phantom headlocker? :Blink:

Actually now I think about the show on Radio Merseyside this evening one of the things that was mentioned was that SD didn’t know what his budget was because of the uncertainty. I hope that’s not true as obviously it is possible to know the budgets based in scenarios - I’d be flabbergasted if he didn’t know

Dom King has done yet another piece on EFC. YET AGAIN he fails to mention his mate Kenwright, preferring to highlight Moshiri's name a few times.

King clearly still under the spell of that slimy toad Kenwright: I know I shouldn't read his articles but I couldn't resist seeing whether he would mention his master this time. He doesn't.

Kenwright's media lapdogs make me puke.

He's a kopite, Bill feels safer with kopites.

DBB earning her £800k pa and managing to troll the fanbase at the same time!

The fans would have been thanked too apart from the fact that we are all mindless thugs and headlockers.

Board.
The more they do the more we hate.

Read the room.
Leave and don't mention Everton again.

You're not worthy.
You don't deserve us.
Let alone ever try to blame us.

This tenure of gradual but consistent failure should be wiped from our history books if it wasn't useful as a marker for what should never be accepted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.