The Everton Board Thread

Have people digging out O’Keeffe for the article in The Athletic today actually read it?

Pretty damning of the running of the club. Don’t see how that’s “going to bat for the board” as some have said.
Yes, I did. And if you can find anything critical of the board as opposed to him simply rstatating the reaction of the fans to the board's accusations then please post them here...

Actually now I think about the show on Radio Merseyside this evening one of the things that was mentioned was that SD didn’t know what his budget was because of the uncertainty. I hope that’s not true as obviously it is possible to know the budgets based in scenarios - I’d be flabbergasted if he didn’t know

He said post match he doesn't know what budget he has for next season. Could be deflection or he has genuinely not been given an answer.

If it's the latter is not surprising given how we're ran

Inappropriate Language
He said post match he doesn't know what budget he has for next season. Could be deflection or he has genuinely not been given an answer.

If it's the latter is not surprising given how we're ran
Ah I didn’t see that. I hope it’s deflection because as much as we all know we are a sh1t show behind the scenes, that would be even more shambolic. Some clubs have already made purchases, and our guy doesn’t even know his budget potentially.

In addition to King's whitewashing article, another kopite, Maddock in tomorrow's Mirror talks about "long-term protest aimed at Moshiri" with once again no mention of the toxic Kenwright.

Seems to be a media fightback now by Kenwright's media buddies.

The protests need to continue asap

Lets hope this doesn’t drag on throughout the summer. The worst thing for me besides absolutely nothing changing is if any investment comes in and it’s a sort of reshuffle if you know what I mean, it will be pushed as a transitional phase so a certain someone stays on “for the time being”. Or something to that effect.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

Ah I didn’t see that. I hope it’s deflection because as much as we all know we are a sh1t show behind the scenes, that would be even more shambolic. Some clubs have already made purchases, and our guy doesn’t even know his budget potentially.
It really would not surprise me. The club is a shambles.

In addition to King's whitewashing article, another kopite, Maddock in tomorrow's Mirror talks about "long-term protest aimed at Moshiri" with once again no mention of the toxic Kenwright.

Seems to be a media fightback now by Kenwright's media buddies.

The protests need to continue asap
Hmm it does smell fishy alright