The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the biggest tit on here. And you all know it.

I'm not having this Nubi fella get in the way of the raging at Kentight and the board for promising to provide funds for replacement players to the fans and the manager, forcing an apology from the local press and basically taking the piss out of everyone going back on it, as if no one would notice.

(I'm not BU, those two at the gates were tits - I'm talking about facts here).

Also the fact that some are criticising Moyes with INCORRECT assertions that INVESTMENT could only be small, when someone could spent UNLIMITED amounts on Everton's ground redevelopment/hospitality/commercial arms.

ERGO. Make them PROFITABLE. MAKE EVERTON EXTREMELY PROFITABLE.

As that is NOT limited under the Fair Play Regs. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't read them and is listening to this boards PR spin or some tools that haven't checked their facts on those regulations.

Which given the above (reversal of promises to replace players) is totally unacceptable.

Want to see DEEDS not WORDS from this board.

The bank owns all the deeds lid.

The bank owns all the deeds lid.

Yes but the Chairman and the board are responsible for the company. And frankly it is not helping the company in any shape way or form, what I've laid out above.

Quite the opposite.

There's no clarity because the Chairman's messages have been frankly undermined by later statements to the contrary.

I'm the biggest tit on here. And you all know it.

I'm not having this Nubi fella get in the way of the raging at Kentight and the board for promising to provide funds for replacement players to the fans and the manager, forcing an apology from the local press and basically taking the piss out of everyone going back on it, as if no one would notice.

(I'm not BU, those two at the gates were tits - I'm talking about facts here).

Also the fact that some are criticising Moyes with INCORRECT assertions that INVESTMENT could only be small, when someone could spent UNLIMITED amounts on Everton's ground redevelopment/hospitality/commercial arms.

ERGO. Make them PROFITABLE. MAKE EVERTON EXTREMELY PROFITABLE.

As that is NOT limited under the Fair Play Regs. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't read them and is listening to this boards PR spin or some tools that haven't checked their facts on those regulations.

Which given the above (reversal of promises to replace players) is totally unacceptable.

Want to see DEEDS not WORDS from this board.

Psychiatrists would pay me to forward this style of post/writing to them for study. But I can't take the chance they think it's mine and section me.

Right piled through a couple of pages of utter rubbish - the next personal insult thrown at another poster or intimation they should leave the forum is out of here.

Quit spamming the forum.

It's not the end of January.
He has signed Gibson, and funded the Donovan deal, so he hasn't lied in that respect, we probably thought that a large chunk of the £10m or the lesser figure from Elstone was going to be spent in one go.

Do stop quoting that familiar line, until the end of January, at least.

Right piled through a couple of pages of utter rubbish - the next personal insult thrown at another poster or intimation they should leave the forum is out of here.

Quit spamming the forum.

Like the guy who admitted his is a "popcorner" and spams this place constantly?
Yeah ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.