The Everton Board Thread 2015/16 [ Not takeover related ]

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Votes: 558 76.2%
  • I'm indifferent. Can't decide.

Votes: 99 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total crap.. AGM coming in November, Lpool City Council awaiting an answer from EFC on how they plan to progress the WHP ground scheme(funding of) by end of October, eases pressure on Kenwrong on his position at the club( I wont be here when I am 70,he still is) also the rumours that he is ill. I saw a photo of Billy liar at St Georges Hall for Phil Carters memorial service( funny how he made that but cant come to the match) and he didnt look ill to me. He was walking unaided and rather than looking ill he just looked FAT. A person who supposed to be seriously ill usually shows a frailty and weight loss. IMHO he stays away from the match to avoid the flak from the fans.

Total crap.. AGM coming in November, Lpool City Council awaiting an answer from EFC on how they plan to progress the WHP ground scheme(funding of) by end of October, eases pressure on Kenwrong on his position at the club( I wont be here when I am 70,he still is) also the rumours that he is ill. I saw a photo of Billy liar at St Georges Hall for Phil Carters memorial service( funny how he made that but cant come to the match) and he didnt look ill to me. He was walking unaided and rather than looking ill he just looked FAT. A person who supposed to be seriously ill usually shows a frailty and weight loss. IMHO he stays away from the match to avoid the flak from the fans.
Way to go buddy ....personal insults to a sick man on an internet forum...wow.

Grow the hell up lad, whatever your opinion is of Kenwright he is undeniably ill and you sound like a utter [Poor language removed]

Jesus lads no matter what your opinions of the man he's a blue after all.
haters-gonna-hate-batman.jpg

Way to go buddy ....personal insults to a sick man on an internet forum...wow.
So he is a sick man,has that been confirmed by his nearest and dearest, no I thought not. Still rumours then.
Grow the hell up lad, whatever your opinion is of Kenwright he is undeniably ill and you sound like a utter [Poor language removed]
His illness is "undeniable". Who has confirmed this? Until a statement is made regarding his health we must assume he is fighting fit and looking to sell the club 24 hours a day 7 days a week 52 weeks a year.

Can we all pack it in about his health please? It is all conjecture, and seems to raise temperatures in here. (sic)

Gents, let's keep the discussions civil and on topic please.

Thank you

Spot on.
For the record though, Bill was interviewed in July by a paper in Newcastle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/what...bill-kenwright-five-newcastle-theatre-9702879

He sounds pretty chipper but owns up to a spell of ill health. He is determined to get better, he tells me. “You know what, I’m on the right side of the grass... and we’ve just beaten Stoke City in the Asia Trophy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.