The Everton Board Thread 2015/16 [ Not takeover related ]

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Votes: 558 76.2%
  • I'm indifferent. Can't decide.

Votes: 99 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Earl has just wished Zac Efron happy birthday on Twitter.

So far nothing about Howard Kendall from him though, no acknowledgment of his death or anything.

The 2nd largest shareholder of Everton Football Club, ladies & gentleman.

And some people still want to keep the likes of Earl in power at Everton. I know he doesn't give 2 shiny you know what's about us but you'd think out of basic common decency he'd try to pretend.

saw this earlier...i'm all for getting him out of our club now.

Total crap.. AGM coming in November, Lpool City Council awaiting an answer from EFC on how they plan to progress the WHP ground scheme(funding of) by end of October, eases pressure on Kenwrong on his position at the club( I wont be here when I am 70,he still is) also the rumours that he is ill. I saw a photo of Billy liar at St Georges Hall for Phil Carters memorial service( funny how he made that but cant come to the match) and he didnt look ill to me. He was walking unaided and rather than looking ill he just looked FAT. A person who supposed to be seriously ill usually shows a frailty and weight loss. IMHO he stays away from the match to avoid the flak from the fans.
Well I had an in growing toenail and struggled to get to the gym for 6 weeks,the most I've been ill in my life,still walked unaided but whacked two stone on

The death of Alan Ball hit Kenwright hard but i think with Howard Kendall having been around Kenwright and the club for such a long period of time, he must be even more gutted right now. With Kenwrights personal health situation at present i am not surprised there has been no public comment, but i know he will be deeply saddened.
I hope he is well enough to attend his funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.