The Everton Board Thread 2015/16 [ Not takeover related ]

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Votes: 558 76.2%
  • I'm indifferent. Can't decide.

Votes: 99 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care if we get sold or not. As long as they keep our soul I'm happy.

But I have a genuine feeling that this time there is real interest. Whether we are sold or not remains to be seen but there might be a few surprises in the grand scheme of things.

So he is a sick man,has that been confirmed by his nearest and dearest, no I thought not. Still rumours then.

His illness is "undeniable". Who has confirmed this? Until a statement is made regarding his health we must assume he is fighting fit and looking to sell the club 24 hours a day 7 days a week 52 weeks a year.
No need lad..pack it in.

Robert Earl has just wished Zac Efron happy birthday on Twitter.

So far nothing about Howard Kendall from him though, no acknowledgment of his death or anything.

The 2nd largest shareholder of Everton Football Club, ladies & gentleman.

And some people still want to keep the likes of Earl in power at Everton. I know he doesn't give 2 shiny you know what's about us but you'd think out of basic common decency he'd try to pretend.

So far nothing about Howard Kendall from him though, no acknowledgment of his death or anything.

And some people still want to keep the likes of Earl in power at Everton. I know he doesn't give 2 shiny you know what's about us but you'd think out of basic common decency he'd try to pretend.

Very good point this. Embarrased that this character has anything to do with the club.

Absolute scum.

He's exactly the sort of person that everyone bangs on about not wanting at the club.

Robert Earl, the filter wont allow me to say what i think on him, but one thing about this potential take over, we might want Kenwright to sell but what we dont want him for him to sell and the club is then run by nothing but Robert Earl types. We have to remember that.

If it dosent come off and we still have Kenwright, chances are it was the wrong deal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.