The derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i know i think the crowd will be up for it as always in the first ten minutes and then that spineless shower have to give something back, snap into tackles and have shots show that we want it more.

Has to be the complete opposite to what we saw in that first half today. If we get a repeat of that showing then we could be into our biggest humiliation yet.

This game all depends on how their first leg goes. If they have a good result mid week, I’d expect a second string XI like the one they put out at home to turn up. In that case, we have no excuse but to give them a game if the likes of Ings and Solanke are starting.

More than anything I just don’t want us to be cowardly. Play to win.

Has to be the complete opposite to what we saw in that first half today. If we get a repeat of that showing then we could be into our biggest humiliation yet.

indeed and if that happens there will be more than a little booing as the one requirement you must show in a derby is effort,if he picks the Frenchman who proceeds to do his usual strolling about whilst Salah runs amok the anger will be off the scale.

Our bunch of Nancy-boys will fold like a cheap tent. It’s going to be embarrassing for us Evertonians, but the crap team that represents us, won’t give a monkey’s.

Well us getting beat by Liverpool is nothing new so nea, will do something enjoyable rather than watch that rubbish.

I agree not much in this and the CL will be a distraction. If the city tie is in the balance he wont start Salah. It’s whoever wants it more.

Two cllose games so far this season and they scored one more than we did. We're at home next week and they are in the middle of a big CL tie.

This will be close again.

I'm far from convinced. We could easily ship two goals in the opening ten minutes and that'll be that.

We have a chance if we play like we have one.

It needs to be an old-fashioned, blood and guts affair with tackles flying in. We can’t play football so our only hope is to crank it up and give raw emotion a chance to take over, if anyone in the squad has any.

We have to do anything, by hook or by crook, to harass them and make the odds less in their favour.

And catapult Schneiderlin to Neptune or further during the week. It’s only fair and would give everyone a boost. I’d almost settle for that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.