The derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans need to be on top of our players during the warm up, never mind the game. Let them know what they served up today is not acceptable next weekend. If this gang of cowards think they can get away with it they will.

I’d just like you all to know, it’s highly likely that our defeat next week will coincide with the death of my passion for all things Everton.

Secondly. I searched ‘ bumming gifs’, and Superman appeared.

If they put in a similar first half performance next week it will get very ugly and if it's the same scoreline i would sack the manager in the tunnel there and then.

We say this in hope about the manager being sacked in the tunnel every week but I would really hope something happens on the back of a Derby drubbing. Just to show it isn't acceptable.

I'm just writing it off and I'm past caring what happens when we play this lot.
If I expect a spineless performance and an easy handover of three points, then I don't anticipate feeling any disappointment.

We say this in hope about the manager being sacked in the tunnel every week but I would really hope something happens on the back of a Derby drubbing. Just to show it isn't acceptable.

We have literally nothing to lose by doing so this game is our final chance to salvage something from the season and if he cant get them up for it then there is just no reason for him to remain.

I'm just writing it off and I'm past caring what happens when we play this lot.
If I expect a spineless performance and an easy handover of three points, then I don't anticipate feeling any disappointment.

I say it every week but still find myself fuming about the complete lack of effort and game plan five minutes into every match. Next week will be even worse with that shower rubbing our noses in it.

We have literally nothing to lose by doing so this game is our final chance to salvage something from the season and if he cant get them up for it then there is just no reason for him to remain.

As I said mate, our fans need to get stuck right into our players early on. Show some tough love and demand the effort. We can't just sit there in apathy and allow that mob to run riot at Goodison.

I admire the courage some of the lids have, bigger balls than me and I admire that. But turning over £50 and everything else that goes with it feels like slapping my bollocks with a hammer and going “ oh yeah but I love the feeling”.

As I said mate, our fans need to get stuck right into our players early on. Show some tough love and demand the effort. We can't just sit there in apathy and allow that mob to run riot at Goodison.

Yeah i know i think the crowd will be up for it as always in the first ten minutes and then that spineless shower have to give something back, snap into tackles and have shots show that we want it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.