The Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it you created absolute scenes when we went 1-0 up against Watford?

Yeah I did actually, in a game we needed to win with a well worked goal by a player playing against his former team who'd been getting stick all week. I went mad for about 5 seconds before I realised everyone around me was applauding politely as if they were at the nativity with their nan, then felt like a tit so stopped and joined in with them.

Yeah I did actually, in a game we needed to win with a well worked goal by a player playing against his former team who'd been getting stick all week. I went mad for about 5 seconds before I realised everyone around me was applauding politely as if they were at the nativity with their nan, then felt like a tit so stopped and joined in with them.

So everyone should just be like you then?

I was too busy celebrating the goal myself to notice the people around me like.

Where do you sit Mike?

I’m moving next year to test my theory of whether the fans actually are as bad as I think or whether I’ve just been sold a bum steer with my seat.
The balcony ain't as bad as people make out. Unless Im one of those despised ones up there who annoys everyone.

Sod it

Top balcony is sound, I'm a little further back than I'd like to be but the view from my seat is boss.

Can be a little flat. It can still pop off up there when Everton really get going though.

Top balcony is sound, I'm a little further back than I'd like to be but the view from my seat is boss.

Can be a little flat. It can still pop off up there when Everton really get going though.
Best thing about the top balcony is a lot of the fans in the Park End are obscued under the roof so if you get the right seat you dont have to see them during the game

Swap the away fans section with the family enclosure so they are next to the Gwladys and let them sing it out - that way the football can be contested on the pitch and singing can be contested separately in the stands and there is no need for the chicken / egg threads of who is to blame, the players or the crowd..

I'M HORRIFED AT THE ATMOSPHERE I OFTEN GET UP IN DISGUST AND SHAKE MY TELLY TO MAKE IT LOUDER BUT THEN I REMEMBER I CAN ADJUST THE VOLUME

Status
Not open for further replies.