The Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then, enjoy your silent football stadium. God forbid anybody sing or anything, especially if unprompted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No one is saying that, though, are they?

If you’re looking on at players clearly not fighting as much as the other team, I’m not going to be up for aimlessly singing.

They give us absolutely nothing, year after year, but you’re trying to deflect some of the blame onto paying fans.

Full house over them past two games, with Christmas coming up.

They’re going back to their mansions tonight with their pools, gyms, etc. It’s a hard life, eh?

You need to seriously re-evaluate who needs to do more.

Yes I was sitting on my couch tonight thinking the same thing. Why bother buying a ticket and going the game if you're not going to support the team. If Everton weren't playing, I'd have turned it off.

The biggest problem for us in terms of generating atmosphere is the fact it´s only the Gwladys Street that sparks anything. The only time you stand up in other parts of the ground is when the team has scored.

It´s just Everton fan culture to go and watch a game in silence. I really don´t get why people bother tbh. I´d be absolutely bored off my head having watched the last few seasons from the Main Stand.

No one is saying that, though, are they?

If you’re looking on at players clearly not fighting as much as the other team, I’m not going to be up for aimlessly singing.

They give us absolutely nothing, year after year, but you’re trying to deflect some of the blame onto paying fans.

Full house over them past two games, with Christmas coming up.

They’re going back to their mansions tonight with their pools, gyms, etc. It’s a hard life, eh?

You need to seriously re-evaluate who needs to do more.

Reeks of hypocrisy to attack the players for not being proactive enough when we're the the most reactive set of fans going.

Inappropriate Language
Weird how our fans constantly groan, boo after every bad result , and we have a crap home record and our players always leave.

If any evertonian thinks for one solitary moment that our players don’t slag our fans off between themselves then you’re absolutely completely and utterly deluded.

We must hold the record of our own players gesturing towards our fans it’s a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.