Homepage Article The Appointment Of Duncan Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players have no excuses now...the ones who knew they were on borrowed time under Silva now have a chance to show Ferguson and the new manager a different level of performance.

For me, it would be fabulous if Ferguson was able to make the job his own for the season through strong results.

He talks of passion and hints at the Everton 'style of play', lets hope the players take it to heart and we see maximum effort.

Happy for hik to get it in the short term but hssnt got the experience to manage us for the long term is a difficult job we have a massive job to get us back up there

Happy for hik to get it in the short term but hssnt got the experience to manage us for the long term is a difficult job we have a massive job to get us back up there
Said he didn't want to anyways lad. Said he's happy being a coach for now but hopes to one day manage us

The players have no excuses now...the ones who knew they were on borrowed time under Silva now have a chance to show Ferguson and the new manager a different level of performance.

For me, it would be fabulous if Ferguson was able to make the job his own for the season through strong results.

He talks of passion and hints at the Everton 'style of play', lets hope the players take it to heart and we see maximum effort.
Mentioned it in a previous post above but from the way he was talking I don't think he wants it yet. Maybe doesn't feel ready or maybe it's cuz he hasn't got his Pro license yet and knows he can only do a stint of 12 weeks (think that's what it is) as caretaker. Altho I read somewhere on here that he does have his pro licence. Must be somewhere you can find out

Mentioned it in a previous post above but from the way he was talking I don't think he wants it yet. Maybe doesn't feel ready or maybe it's cuz he hasn't got his Pro license yet and knows he can only do a stint of 12 weeks (think that's what it is) as caretaker. Altho I read somewhere on here that he does have his pro licence. Must be somewhere you can find out
P.4. Each Manager shall either:

P.4.1. hold, or have commenced and be actively engaged on the requisite course to obtain, a valid UEFA Pro Licence; or
P.4.2. hold the Football Association Coaching Diploma; or
P.4.3. hold, or have commenced and be actively engaged on the requisite course to obtain, a valid diploma of a similar standard issued by another national association.
P.5. No Club shall employ any Person as a Manager who does not hold a qualification listed in Rule P.4.

P.6. Rules P.4. and P.5. shall not apply to Managers until the expiry of 12 weeks from the date of their appointment as such. The Board shall have power to grant an extension of the 12 weeks period only if reasonably satisfied that a Manager is acting as a temporary replacement for another who is medically unfit to resume his duties

I cant find anything about which coaching badges Duncan holds.

P.4. Each Manager shall either:

P.4.1. hold, or have commenced and be actively engaged on the requisite course to obtain, a valid UEFA Pro Licence; or
P.4.2. hold the Football Association Coaching Diploma; or
P.4.3. hold, or have commenced and be actively engaged on the requisite course to obtain, a valid diploma of a similar standard issued by another national association.
P.5. No Club shall employ any Person as a Manager who does not hold a qualification listed in Rule P.4.

P.6. Rules P.4. and P.5. shall not apply to Managers until the expiry of 12 weeks from the date of their appointment as such. The Board shall have power to grant an extension of the 12 weeks period only if reasonably satisfied that a Manager is acting as a temporary replacement for another who is medically unfit to resume his duties

I cant find anything about which coaching badges Duncan holds.
So basically if he doesn't have his Pro then he needs to go do it mid season before the 12 weeks are up lol yeah I couldn't find anything either just said on his Wiki that he's got up to UEFA A and plans to do the Pro but that could be a different case now cuz it's from a few years ago.

So basically if he doesn't have his Pro then he needs to go do it mid season before the 12 weeks are up lol yeah I couldn't find anything either just said on his Wiki that he's got up to UEFA A and plans to do the Pro but that could be a different case now cuz it's from a few years ago.

The course takes 12months, so yeah, he aint doing that in 12 weeks.

I would say he doesnt have it, from what I can tell it involves managing in some capacity, so he wouldnt have any need for it before now.

Level 5, UEFA Pro Licence (focus on how to manage)
A mandatory qualification for managing in the FA Premier League and UEFA competitions.
Most candidates complete in 12 months

Not having this slagging off of Big Dunc. Always fought the cause in every match for Everton. In dark times he provided the light for all Everton fans.

He will be trying his very best to get a good set of results for us. He is more part of the fabric of Everton than the people who choose to put him down. He is a living Everton legend.

People saying he is a free loader can take a run and jump. Man ran his body into the ground for us fans.

I wish him every success whilst is he is in charge and give him backing.

I’m sure most will, the manager will be sung about more than the players for sure.

The course takes 12months, so yeah, he aint doing that in 12 weeks.

I would say he doesnt have it, from what I can tell it involves managing in some capacity, so he wouldnt have any need for it before now.

Level 5, UEFA Pro Licence (focus on how to manage)
A mandatory qualification for managing in the FA Premier League and UEFA competitions.
Most candidates complete in 12 months

P.4.1. hold, or have commenced and be actively engaged on the requisite course to obtain, a valid UEFA Pro Licence;

just has to start the course and then he’s good to continue

At last, Everton can enjoy some Fergie time! Unfortunately it will probably just result in Chelsea scoring their tenth goal to smash Brenda’s record...

Good luck ,Big.Man.
A good player and a passionate Evertonian.
He won a lot of praise when he began his coaching career alongside Sheedy including from Kendall , and if he thought him worthy of praise that’s good enough for me.
I know it’s cool to be edgy and endlessly demean , sneer and denigrate everyone associated with Everton, but sometimes it’s just self defeating and small minded.
One thing I am certain of today is that the man on the touch line will feel the same pride and loyalty that we feel about our team because he is one of us and for me anyway that still counts for a lot.
So good luck again big Dunc , I know without doubt you will have done your best whatever the result today.

Status
Not open for further replies.