Homepage Article The Appointment Of Duncan Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Royle though, sometimes a bit of passion, cleverness and getting others to care for the club makes a huge difference.

Not saying Ferguson is the answer in fact he’s almost definitely not, but wouldn’t it be nice and stranger things.

Joe Royle had a brilliant career in which he massively overachieved at Oldham prior to his appointment. Big Dunc spent 5 years on the lash in Majorca and then came back for another earner at Goodison because he was going bankrupt.

As long as he keeps picking up points I have no problems with him being here until we find the right person. The problem is I don't think he will pick up the points and it will just leave more work/discount some managers due to the bigger mess we are in.

I hope to be wrong though. Come on Everton and Dunc, prove me otherwise.

FB_IMG_1575676031557.jpg

Football management is the biggest load of snake oil going, if the players believe in him it works and as soon as they turn it fails.

Ironic really.

Dunc's sat round the coach staff of 4-managers, and now he's getting his chance, it could be his last in Everton Colours if the new manager lets him go.

Come on Big Dunc, 3-Points please.

Status
Not open for further replies.