THE 2020/2021 EVERTON LADIES WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the biggest Victorys the Everton Girls could pull off, they now need to make this win pat on wednesday v Brighton or Birmingham which is 1-1 at HT, This was Chelsea 1st lost in 90mins since a cup game april last year

Great header for the winner as well, proper put her head on the block for that one.

This will give them a massive boost for the league knowing they've beaten one of the top teams.

You'll be able to watch both the ladies and mens teams in Wednesday mate with your multi TV set up!

I'll watch the ladies for half an hour, switch to the mens and then at half time watch another 15 of the semi.
Yep,already had it set up, as cup games at 7pm and one 5.30,as well as our girls at 7.15 and off course us at 7.45

Birmingham just took the lead v Brighton on 51mins in the game we play the winners

Everton Women will be playing away to Birmingham women 7.15pm on BBC 4 wednesday after Birmingham Just pulled off a surprise 4-2 pen shoot out win at Brighton after the game ended 2-2 though it took Brighton untill injury time to make it 2-2 and they also nearly made a mess of the pen shoot out, Birmingham had lost there 1st 2 league games and are bottom were as Brighton are unbeaten there 1st 2, Everton have a mixed recent record v Birmingham winning 1st day in the league last year but then losing a cup game 2 weeks later, But after Everton beat one of the very best in Chelsea they will have nothing to fear

Other semi final is Man City Women v Arsenal women 7.15 and on BBC 2 Thursday

Just another thing that win for Everton actually stoped the Chelsea treble as this was technically last seasons cup

1601223227850.png

@GrandOldTeam I know I have asked in the past (perhaps you missed it?), but as many of us have been following the women's team for a while now, and are delighted finally to be seeing a stronger team, can we have player sponsorship of the women as well?

I am sure there are enough of us to player sponsor the team. Put your hands up lads if anyone else is up for it.

If it's a Yes, I would like to begin it offer with sponsoring my countrywoman, Halyey Raso.

1601255676398.png

@GrandOldTeam I know I have asked in the past (perhaps you missed it?), but as many of us have been following the women's team for a while now, and are delighted finally to be seeing a stronger team, can we have player sponsorship of the women as well?

I am sure there are enough of us to player sponsor the team. Put your hands up lads if anyone else is up for it.

If it's a Yes, I would like to begin it offer with sponsoring my countrywoman, Halyey Raso.

View attachment 102434

What the heck, I'll start the movement for the girls. Squad of 20 is below. Let's see if we can get enough interested to get it going? Player Thread Sponsor - Monthly Subscription is £2.00 per month.

I'll sponsor my countrywoman Hayley Raso.

Respond in here if interested and I'll add your name to the corresponding player you chose.

Kith xx

Goalkeepers

1. Sandy Maciver
23.Tinja-Riika Korpela

Defenders

2. Ingrid Moe Wold
3. Danielle Turner
6. Gabrielle George
22. Rikke Sevecke
30. Poppy Pattinson

Midfielders

8. Izzy Christiansen