Thanks Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

Thanks again people and congratulations on survival
Stick around and keep posting mate, You and Al to me are 2 of the best supporters from other clubs on here, you may be relegated and be worst than us Thankfully lol, but you have never rubbed us the fans the wrong way like some do, when they sign up acting nice before they turn mental

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. Today was obviously brutal but the damage was done long before. Glad that out of the other two you stayed up. Clearly it's devastating to go down but I'm glad we left our mark with the incredible league win and decent showing in the Champions League. Also the FA cup was an amazing day. Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football

It's been a hell of a ride for us since our return to the Prem. I first signed up here as you was our first game after gaining promotion (2-2 draw at the king power). Instantly I liked the gallows humour as it reminded me of Leicester fans and the majority made me feel really welcome and continue to do so. I also got to watch my team lift the Premier League trophy thanks to an amazing poster on this forum who gave up his ticket.

I'll probably stick around and post occasionally if you don't mind a tinpot football league fan on your forum lol

You'll be back mate. Or we'll play you in 24/25 in the Championship.

Gutted for you mate. One of the few other club posters that i respect and i hope you guys bounce straight back up again and you stick around and carry on posting.

If the three Leicester have the best chance of coming straight back up, but I think getting rid of Kasper Schmeichel and Wesley Fofana along with Evans missing meant the leadership went out of your team.

Come back and post as a neutral next season mate I’ll keep an eye on Leicester next season

Says a lot about the kind of person you are writing this 😁

Hope you bounce back. Get the rubbish off the wage bill and get quality additions in. Your set up is decent, which will attract a lot of players.

The threatened three today all probably deserved to go down, could very easily have been the other way around. I'm relieved but in no way celebrating tonight

Wow.... amazingly sporting and not sure many here would have reciprocated. All the best next season.

Great post all the best going forward

If the three Leicester have the best chance of coming straight back up, but I think getting rid of Kasper Schmeichel and Wesley Fofana along with Evans missing meant the leadership went out of your team.

Come back and post as a neutral next season mate I’ll keep an eye on Leicester next season
Yeah Kasper was the one for me. Losing the guy that's been through it all and replacing him with Danny Ward was criminal

Also Brendan Rodgers is a fraud

Unlucky Fox just a shame that Leeds couldn't get relegated twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.