Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
47F18CCA-861B-401A-87B9-52A5253EC9F6.jpeg
:cool::celebrate:You can add gifs too mate I’ll show you now

I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

Online evertonians are the most embarrassing set of rodger hunts in the prem

I hope your stream machines blow up wools
You ok? not sure why this was directed at me?

I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

Online evertonians are the most embarrassing set of rodger hunts in the prem

I hope your stream machines blow up wools
Good lord!

Nurse? Nurse! Somebody has said something upsetting.

If you could do us a favour against Southampton next week we'd appreciate it!

We owe Southampton a battering as they are the reason we have Allardyce in charge. But even if they win their other game, if Leicester can beat West Ham then even if you stay on the same points hopefully we can beat the Hammers by 4 or 5 to turn around the goal difference you have to them. (Assuming utd give them a pasting too) We would love to send Moyes down with a last minute goal!!

We owe Southampton a battering as they are the reason we have Allardyce in charge. But even if they win their other game, if Leicester can beat West Ham then even if you stay on the same points hopefully we can beat the Hammers by 4 or 5 to turn around the goal difference you have to them. (Assuming utd give them a pasting too) We would love to send Moyes down with a last minute goal!!

lol

I was thinking that my own self.

I would love us to beat West Ham to send them down but I just can't quite see it. Huddersfield have 3 VERY difficult games to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.