Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier3

Player Valuation: £100k
Hi Toffees,

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I hear you've sold out your allocation which is great. Should make for a great game, we could do with racking up some points, our remaining fixtures after Saturday are Man City (A), Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H).

We're loving life in the PL so hope to still be here next season!

If anyone wants any advice re parking, drinking, food etc. just let me know.

Safe journey to those of you travelling across and (bar the result) hope you have a great day!

Hi Toffees,

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I hear you've sold out your allocation which is great. Should make for a great game, we could do with racking up some points, our remaining fixtures after Saturday are Man City (A), Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H).

Safe journey to those of you travelling across and (bar the result) hope you have a great day!

Have you met Big Sam?

He loves grinding out terrible performances, so enjoy 1 or more points!

Hi Toffees,

What by fartown lol

Hi Toffees,

Honestly hope you rip us a new anus mate, I would take 5-0 rar now if offered.

Big sam is coming and he's ready to battle hard to gain another precious away point.

But well done on those season. Put some established PL sides to shame with far inferior players. Spoke with a few of your fans when you played at Goodison and they were all sound as a pound.

Hi Toffees,

You clearly haven't seen much of us in recent times.

Hi Toffees,

Big Sam likes parking the bus. Any ideas?

Hi Toffees,

You've nowt to worry about :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.