Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was late but you did it! :cheers::celebrate:

I didn't get chance to watch the match as ended up going to a BBQ but I had the alerts on my phone and couldn't believe it when it came up with a 90+6 equaliser!

Can't imagine we're going to get anything today but you never know...

I reckon we'll defend for our lives for 70+ minutes and then try and sneak a late goal or something from a set piece. Don't think it'll be that enjoyable to watch, particularly for a neutral but I could be proved wrong.

Thanks again for yesterday!! :dance:

Well, it was late but you did it! :cheers::celebrate:

I didn't get chance to watch the match as ended up going to a BBQ but I had the alerts on my phone and couldn't believe it when it came up with a 90+6 equaliser!

Can't imagine we're going to get anything today but you never know...

I reckon we'll defend for our lives for 70+ minutes and then try and sneak a late goal or something from a set piece. Don't think it'll be that enjoyable to watch, particularly for a neutral but I could be proved wrong.

Thanks again for yesterday!! :dance:

Good to see Everton make someone happy this season.

I suppose because Dean Hoyle took a chance on him, he was relatively unknown outside of Germany, only managing a second team, we were predicted to be relegated last season by some pundits (Holloway being one) not promoted, the whole thing around the club / town has been dubbed The Wagner Revolution and it's no coincidence how things have gone since he arrived, he's a breath of fresh air and he's bought in to it as much as the fans.

Must be nice to have senior management with a bit of vision.

Great result and dogged performance by Huddersfield at Man City today.

We will see you at Goodison again next season.

captain-picard-gif-10.gif

SPS today...

What a result for us today! Only team to keep a clean sheet at the Etihad since 2016 (other than Man City)! Big week ahead now!

City, Chelsea and Arsenal, some last 3 fixtures them like.

Think your gonna need somebody to win that Sou/Swa game to give you a chance.

City, Chelsea and Arsenal, some last 3 fixtures them like.

Think your gonna need somebody to win that Sou/Swa game to give you a chance.
For me, ideal scenario is Swans win as Southampton would then need a win against City on Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.