Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said at the end of last season the thought of seeing his club winning with another manager made him feel sick so fingers crossed he stays.

Why?

Not wanting to sound rude, but what is his affiliation with the club?

Why?

Not wanting to sound rude, but what is his affiliation with the club?

I suppose because Dean Hoyle took a chance on him, he was relatively unknown outside of Germany, only managing a second team, we were predicted to be relegated last season by some pundits (Holloway being one) not promoted, the whole thing around the club / town has been dubbed The Wagner Revolution and it's no coincidence how things have gone since he arrived, he's a breath of fresh air and he's bought in to it as much as the fans.

I suppose because Dean Hoyle took a chance on him, he was relatively unknown outside of Germany, only managing a second team, we were predicted to be relegated last season by some pundits (Holloway being one) not promoted, the whole thing around the club / town has been dubbed The Wagner Revolution and it's no coincidence how things have gone since he arrived, he's a breath of fresh air and he's bought in to it as much as the fans.

Fair dos. Klopps mate isnt he? Reckon he would stick around if you go down and a PL club come calling?

Asking for a friend.

You’ll stay up mate , I heard that the football team has put kirklees on the map and West Yorkshire tbh mate, you’re all loving the hype and the premier league attraction matey, I’m sure all the lads on this will do a bewitched *taps nose * for you all !

Fair dos. Klopps mate isnt he? Reckon he would stick around if you go down and a PL club come calling?

Asking for a friend.

Hands off

Yeah he's Klopps best mate, best man at his wedding, Klopp godfather to Wagner daughters, it was the Dortmund second team he managed when Klopp was there.

I rate Wagner very highly to me he’s the most promising manager outside out the top 6 long way to go but I’m keen to see what he can do with you guys and a bit more investment

Ha there was a laughing emoji after the 'hands off' but you mustn't allow emojis, looks far more aggressive without it!

Hands off

Yeah he's Klopps best mate, best man at his wedding, Klopp godfather to Wagner daughters, it was the Dortmund second team he managed when Klopp was there.

Very much doubt he is on a list we might have.

Doubt we actually have a list come to that.

I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

Online evertonians are the most embarrassing set of rodger hunts in the prem

I hope your stream machines blow up wools
Ff's, I've been called a wool.

Status
Not open for further replies.