Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart says a win for Town, ideally for us this is a must not lose game, I think a point and we'll be safe. My head knows you're a team that is far and away better than what your performances / league position this season show and I my head says you're going to pull it out of the bag and show us what you're made of! I'll stick around for sure, good to chat on friendly forums - to the Palace fan who posted earlier I assume that's why you're on here as your forum was hostile when I posted on there!

We are terrible mate.

Oh, and we have loads of other regulars on here who arent Evertonians.

We like that. (Even had a few Liverpool fans a while back)

Hi Toffees,

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I hear you've sold out your allocation which is great. Should make for a great game, we could do with racking up some points, our remaining fixtures after Saturday are Man City (A), Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H).

We're loving life in the PL so hope to still be here next season!

If anyone wants any advice re parking, drinking, food etc. just let me know.

Safe journey to those of you travelling across and (bar the result) hope you have a great day!
I am not sure how many Everton games you have seen, but rest assured, you will find our away team to be the most gracious, obliging, goal mouth welcoming bunch of lads you have ever set eyes on this season. If you have any longstanding club records that need to be broken, such as players who have not scored for ages, or most goals scored in a PL game, or number of minutes in possession), then I am sure our fine set of lads will do their utmost best to help out.

I hope you all stay in the PL, (I think you will). As for advice on parking, you may get a question from someone at our club as to where the best place is to park a gravy carrying tanker.

All the very best, and welcome!

Hey,
Yeah for around 8000 season card holders, he pledged in our centenary year that if we reached the PL season tickets would be £99 and he honoured that this year for those that had had a season ticket every year since the pledge!
They were £199 for everyone else this year and are only £229 for the 18/19 season...

At least he honoured it,
we’ve been promised a new ground for decades by ours!

Enjoy the match, Walcott is on fire!

My heart says a win for Town, ideally for us this is a must not lose game, I think a point and we'll be safe. My head knows you're a team that is far and away better than what your performances / league position this season show and I my head says you're going to pull it out of the bag and show us what you're made of! I'll stick around for sure, good to chat on friendly forums - to the Palace fan who posted earlier I assume that's why you're on here as your forum was hostile when I posted on there!
We are a friendly forum in general as long as you don’t pat us on the head and tell us to know our place
We have delusions of grandeur
Big gravy drinking Sam will have a stirring in his nether regions if we get a point off the mighty Huddersfield

Frank Worthington played for Huddersfield. A good old fashioned maverick.
sport-football-pic-circa-1972-frank-worthington-huddersfield-town-picture-id78981700.jpg

Huddersfield have one of the worst goal scoring records in the prem. We have a fat slug in charge who thinks one shot on target, at home against Newcastle, is acceptable.

I’m going out on whim here, but i can’t see it being a classic

Status
Not open for further replies.