Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Toffees,

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I hear you've sold out your allocation which is great. Should make for a great game, we could do with racking up some points, our remaining fixtures after Saturday are Man City (A), Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H).

We're loving life in the PL so hope to still be here next season!

If anyone wants any advice re parking, drinking, food etc. just let me know.

Safe journey to those of you travelling across and (bar the result) hope you have a great day!

Have you seen us this year? Not been involved in a great game yet, far more likely to be one of the worst games you will see this season! Sadly the current occupant of our managers seat will think its a tactical triumph if he gets out of Yorkshire with a point and a 0-0!

Hope you enjoy the game and glad that it looks like you are staying up!

I'd like to state how impressed I am by the literacy displayed by our terrier friend. My chocolate labrador has turned out to be a major disappointment in the scholastic department.
I can attest to the terrier intellect. My Parson Terrier breaks into my bedroom and sleeps in my bed whenever I leave the house. If I lock the door, the [Poor language removed] sleeps in the leather couch insted.

Honestly hope you rip us a new anus mate, I would take 5-0 rar now if offered.
Not sure if you’re serious or sarcastic here Goat, but we definitely do!

Bad blue me like blah blah, but short term pain for long term gain and all that..

Hi Toffees,

Looking forward to the game on Saturday, I hear you've sold out your allocation which is great. Should make for a great game, we could do with racking up some points, our remaining fixtures after Saturday are Man City (A), Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H).

Safe journey to those of you travelling across and (bar the result) hope you have a great day!

IMG_5906.JPG

...Ray Wilson joined us from Huddersfield. They were a great side in those days with Bill Shankley managing and Dennis Law in the team.

I still fear a little for them this season. Massive game on Saturday.

I may be wrong but I don't see Southampton or Stoke getting to 35 points. Given our beautiful away form that target will be 36 or even 38 points after the weekend, so I wouldn't worry about them.

Hi Toffees,

I somestimes can't get my croustades to slip off the iron after dipping them in the oil. What should I do?

..Huddersfield, no never played at Leeds Road or the new stadium. Leeds is close, I scored a few at Elland Road. I’ll give you a fiver for asking.
Eggs mate your lucky , some of my missus lot live in fartown huddersfield it’s a hell hole I absolutely detest going there

Status
Not open for further replies.