Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does he have the absolute same profile as Marco before he came, bar not managing in the PL before.

Would have concerns about this appointment on a few fronts, but i havent followed his career an awful lot if im being honest.
Not just you mate, we get relegated if we get him. It will take him most of the season to adjust to the prem.
It wouldn't be so bad if he had won trophies in decent leagues, he hasn't

What would be your choice mate?

Dream: Kovac, Ten Hag or Poch, but those aren't happening.
I've come around to Gallardo as my first choice of people we might get.
Below that, I'd be happy enough with yer man from Leeds or even Cocu as I think he's a great coach and him and Brands have won stuff together.

Dream: Kovac, Ten Hag or Poch, but those aren't happening.
I've come around to Gallardo as my first choice of people we might get.
Below that, I'd be happy enough with yer man from Leeds or even Cocu as I think he's a great coach and him and Brands have won stuff together.

Interesting choices Mate. But I wished to know if you would take the money and runor carry on in football. Just think what kind of life 30 mill would give you.:dance::pint2:

Not just you mate, we get relegated if we get him. It will take him most of the season to adjust to the prem.
It wouldn't be so bad if he had won trophies in decent leagues, he hasn't

Yeah mate, im finding it hard to understand the enthusiasm for this appointment, though i haven't followed the man much admittedly.

It just strikes as following the same pathway and profile that hasnt worked for us, with a manager that might "have potential" but no experience in a league like this. our success in recruitment of a manger has been awful, what are we on now 5 under Mosh in 2 and half years.

Its simple for me we need three things at the moment, 1) someone who can keep us safe now, 2) someone who can build beyond this year and 3) stability for three years minimum as the manager of the club.

I dont see anything in this appointment that reassures me significantly on any of the above.

I would much prefer Gallardo or Jorge Jesus over Pereira, as they both have an established pedigree to a degree.

Either would still represent a risk, but not on the level of Pereira in my opinion.

He seems like the classic journeyman collecting huge salaries on the way. He also seems a very hot headed and controversial figure who would be more likely to divide the camp rather than inspire it, at a time when we badly need calm and measured leadership.

Not that I would want Moyes here either, but in our state and all things taken in reflection, he would probably represent the safest option.

This "shortlist" of 4 whoever the other 2 names are seems like a true reflection of the awful state of play at the club at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.