Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really worried about this guy being our manager. We need sorting quickly, the back four is awful, our midfield are all out injured and we don't have a striker who can score goals. Going down if he doesn't know what he's doing.

Team - anybody but Moyes, rs Rafael, Hughes...and a few more that I can't think of atm, but you get my drift

Its a gamble whoever we get.

Irony is Moyes and RS Rafael wouldnt be a gamble. They would keep us up defo. The foreign flavour of the month with no experience of English football is a huge gamble and could blow up. Im all about safety first now

Irony is Moyes and RS Rafael wouldnt be a gamble. They would keep us up defo. The foreign flavour of the month with no experience of English football is a huge gamble and could blow up. Im all about safety first now
Moyes and Spanish Allardyce would be massive gambles

F--- it, why not. At this point all I'm looking for is entertainment, and it seems we'd get more with Vitor and his horse than with that withered Glaswegian.

Maybe, then maybe not, nobody can know for sure.
But for various reasons I plain don't like them

I cannot believe we are targeting a manager who has done well in greece and portugal and has a relegation on his cv,wtf is wrong with Moshiri, it's a nightmare waiting to happen again.
I know, imagine Chelsea taking Mourinho who had only done well in Portugal all those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.