Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillBrasky

Player Valuation: £6m

Apologies if already posted but I found this analysis of his Shanghai squad from earlier this season.

Honestly he sounds a lot like Marco, although he appears to be more tactically flexible. Not sure he’s the guy.

diggerdestroyer

Player Valuation: £30m
Alan Shearer Toon Hero/Legend/Manager
That went well
Saw newcastle that season at their famous stadium around march. It was so like goodison and everton. Dead in the stands. Dead on the pitch. We need to be really careful we dont leave it too late to pick up points.

Bullet

Player Valuation: £10m
Vitor's CV is remarkably similar to Silva barring having PL experience or indeed experience of managing even a single game in a top league in his entire career. If we are seriously considering him simply because he gave a good interview in 2013 it's further evidence of what an utter shambles this club is.
I can only hope it's a tactic to flush out a better option.

ozz

Player Valuation: £1m
Is he not another silva/martinez type. Last thing we need? We need intensity. Faster football with aggression and tackles would be a start.
He is much worse than Silva/Martinez type, Silva at least had good relations with players and did not fume in front of press. This guy is grumpier than my grandfather and will throw the players under the bus as soon as things go bad.

Jim Hopper

Player Valuation: £10m
Mike Walker could walk the Chinese League.

This fella has done nothing as manager. He’s got a cool name and wears an armband though so must be amazing.

Uncle Vitor

Player Valuation: £500k
How can the entire fanbase want Silva out and yet be happy with another carbon copy manager in Vitor? This won’t end well.

jayonenote

Player Valuation: £6m
Vitor's CV is remarkably similar to Silva barring having PL experience or indeed experience of managing even a single game in a top league in his entire career. If we are seriously considering him simply because he gave a good interview in 2013 it's further evidence of what an utter shambles this club is.
I can only hope it's a tactic to flush out a better option.
Really?
Check out his time at Berlin 1860

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.
He is much worse than Silva/Martinez type, Silva at least had good relations with players and did not fume in front of press. This guy is grumpier than my grandfather and will throw the players under the bus as soon as things go bad.
I`d be very happy if he took a flame thrower to Schniederlin, let alone throwing him under a bus.

Too many of our shower have had it to easy for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks