Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Silva

Player Valuation: £5m
09:07
BREAKING NEWS
Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.

Boss Silva

Player Valuation: £5m
09:11

EVERTON SET FOR PEREIRA TALKS
Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira over the vacant manager’s position at Goodison Park are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.
Pereira has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months, with the Portuguese understood to have held talks with Chelsea in the summer before Frank Lampard’s appointment.
It is understood Chelsea were put off by Pereira’s contract in China with Shanghai SIPG, believed to be in the region of £30m a year.
In recent weeks, both Arsenal and Watford are also understood to have been in contact with Pereira over their vacant managers’ positions.

Keiran

Player Valuation: £25m
I'd rather be talking to someone everyone wants, than someone no-one wants (Moyes)

I think if it happens its exciting. If he's well thought of and people want him its no different to a player
This isn't what's happening though.

Most reports saying the board are split on this decision. Most people are massively unsure on Pereira (understandably).

I'd say this guy is perhaps as divisive as Moyes would've been.

Jayhow15

Player Valuation: £35m
Never heard of him. Clearly a bad sign. And Watford were sniffing too apparently, another bad sign.

Uncle Vitor

Player Valuation: £500k
Negotiations already underway. Looks like we sounded him out weeks ago.

I’m not convinced but we have to get behind him and the team.

twoblue

Player Valuation: £8m
09:11

EVERTON SET FOR PEREIRA TALKS
Negotiations between Everton and Vitor Pereira over the vacant manager’s position at Goodison Park are expected to begin in the next 24 hours, Sky Sports News understands.
Pereira has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent months, with the Portuguese understood to have held talks with Chelsea in the summer before Frank Lampard’s appointment.
It is understood Chelsea were put off by Pereira’s contract in China with Shanghai SIPG, believed to be in the region of £30m a year.
In recent weeks, both Arsenal and Watford are also understood to have been in contact with Pereira over their vacant managers’ positions.

Holds talks with Chelsea. Chelsea decide that man with only a season worth of experience is better option

BernieH

Player Valuation: £30m
I cannot believe we are targeting a manager who has done well in greece and portugal and has a relegation on his cv,wtf is wrong with Moshiri, it's a nightmare waiting to happen again.

I hope he is willing to take a large pay cut because there is no way are any premier league clubs going to offer him anywhere near what he is currently on. Everton will need to go quite big though to even have a chance. Should be interesting but knowing everton it will break down at the first hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks