Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....personally, I have no idea about who the next manager should be, I think it’s lots to do with ‘right man, right time, right place’. I am a bit reticent of the managerial merrry-go-round, coaches who have failed and walked into jobs elsewhere, but perhaps Periera could be the right fit.

i have no idea but he comes across as a maverick and I’m a bit surprised if Moshiri goes for that type. Indeed, if it transpires, I think it contradicts @davek view that Moshiri identifies the manager. I doubt Moshiri had heard of him.
I don’t think anyone has any idea really but me personally I’m expecting them to say we tried but no one wanted it and we had to go with David Moyes and no doubt put him on a long term contract because he won’t take the job otherwise

Can't understand why people want him! I would honestly rather Moyes! (and I don't want Moyes!!!) In my opinion, we need someone who knows and understands the premier league. Give them a short term contract and get this horrible season out of the way safely in 10th. We don't need fancy football this season, we can concentrate on that and re-building the team (once again) next season.

My top 3 for us right now would be - 1. Arteta, 2. Benitez, 3. Moyes.

Can't understand why people want him! I would honestly rather Moyes! (and I don't want Moyes!!!) In my opinion, we need someone who knows and understands the premier league. Give them a short term contract and get this horrible season out of the way safely in 10th. We don't need fancy football this season, we can concentrate on that and re-building the team (once again) next season.

My top 3 for us right now would be - 1. Arteta, 2. Benitez, 3. Moyes.
The only experience Arteta has is being deputy to the best team manager in the league...he's no experience of actually being top man, or of fighting in the bottom half of the league. He's a no no from me. Still say we should talk to Poch . Duncan is such an off the wall appointment that his aggression and fighting spirit might just get him through.

I would like to think we have at least spoken with Poch but I honestly don't believe we have that ambition! He would obviously be me top pick but I was being realistic and I hope we have tried but I doubt this and would he really come to us?! Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.