Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes Vitor our choice?

Remember him when he was the coach at 1860 Munich. Awful, they got relegated in the play offs. Please no and I think we will relive the last rollercoasters.

are you guys for real this is a done deal? horrible appointment if true. we are going to get relegated. I watched at least 20-25 matches that he managed in Greece and Turkey, two words: clueless fella. and will fail here.
In what way is he clueless? I'm not sure I have watched any games he has coached, so would be interested in why you think that

I'm not bothered he got relegated, I have no idea what the sate of the team was. Did they just not have the players good enough to stay in the division? Was the damage already done when he took over at the club. Has he learnt from any mistakes and gained the experience?

But have to say I want to stay with Duncan, ride this wave for a while and see where it goes. I know he is not an experienced manager, but he is an experienced coach. He's worked his way up, got his badges and knows the club backwards. Give him a few matches and see if he can do it, against the top clubs in the country. Have Goodison rocking for that quarter final.

Sky news seemed very sure of events being sorted by this afty had footage of him coaching an'everything.

First vociferous fans appointment at this club I can see Mosh and co shrugging their shoulders at fans saying "remember team Vitor?" if he's cack :confused:

I will support whoever is appointed and will want his and his team to win every game.

But, I do think it is a risky appointment... very risky.

It is almost like we are buying lottery tickets and hoping a winner comes up.

At this stage I would have preferred a manager who has managed successfully in one of the big leagues and the last couple of weeks have shown there are good managers available.

very risky if true

certainly a mad one as well, but I'd rather him than moyes or howe

don't get the same as silva shouts? is that because he's Portuguese?

silva didn't win 2 Portuguese titles?

What worries me is that he has only managed once in the big leagues (PL, Spain, Italy and Germany) and he last a few months.

if he was English I don’t think he would have the same supporters. He hardly has managed many clubs that would fill me with confidence.

when Spurs where in this position a few years ago they signed Poch who was doing well at Southampton and before that after getting rid of another manager they went for Redknapp both managers who showed they could do somthing in the PL.

we yet again go for a mystery.

6E87EF1F-E05E-45BC-BC95-1CC4C8276566.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.