Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very rare for multiple media sources to report something is happening like this, especially McNulty at the BBC.

I’d say its more than highly likely this is happening.

I honestly don’t get what our board see in him and why they think he’s got what it takes to do what Silva couldn’t? Especially in a league he’s never even managed in?

If he was as highly rated as thought surely he’d have ended up a top club and not be slugging it out in some joke Chinese League at 51 years of age?

...I think he was managing in Saudi Arabia at one point. It would be strange appointment, if it’s true I hope it’s a Brands acquisition.

Quick backtracking there....as you where.

No backtracking. You can argue about the credibility of the reports till the cows come home...

That decision to appoint Vitor Pereira, if it's been made / when it's made, is a very poor decision.

That's all I was commenting on.

It's not but everybody running round like it's a done deal and saying it's a terrible appointment like it's already happened is amusing is all. A hundred posts of "I can't believe we've appointed this guy, the board are morons!" when we haven't appointed this guy is just daft.

This would be fair enough, but my post didn't say that.

You can say it would be a terrible appointment while still tentatively questioning the veracity of the reports, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

McNulty is only reporting Vitor is high on a list.
Also mentions Howe , Emery & even Moyes.
Although he is normally reliable in this case it looks like he's just filling column inches.
The entire article a NOTHING BURGER, whatever that is.

No backtracking. You can argue about the credibility of the reports till the cows come home...

That decision to appoint Vitor Pereira, if it's been made / when it's made, is a very poor decision.

You can say it would be a terrible appointment while still tentatively questioning the veracity of the reports, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
Errr...ok

The part you highlight wasn't directed at you. My apologies if it looked that way.

are you guys for real this is a done deal? horrible appointment if true. we are going to get relegated. I watched at least 20-25 matches that he managed in Greece and Turkey, two words: clueless fella. and will fail here.

This appointment(whoever it will be) must go down to Brands , otherwise he has no function at the club.
I presume all of the managers have agents and I would guess they are talking to Brands more than Moshiri.
Agreed if this is not on him then there's no point to him being there

4/11 now to become manager. As stated elsewhere not everyone will be happy. Some people want and expect far too much

4/11 now to become manager. As stated elsewhere not everyone will be happy. Some people want and expect far too much
Haters will hate as they say. People would moan if we got someone like pep through the door it’s the Everton way

Status
Not open for further replies.