Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest mate. Do you really think he's good enough?

I've seen him a few times and yeah he's looked good, but when he's playing against Motherwell it's a bit hard to really tell isn't it?

When iv seen him play in Europe, particularly against inter in the Europa league he has seemed to of got caught out a fair bit with balls over his head and in behind him. Abit like once the pace has stepped up he hasent been able o handle it

that mulumbu has had a weird fall from grace, remember a few seasons ago he looked very very good.

If you've got a vaguely credible source linking Mulumbu to Everton then lets be having it. If it's just a vague wish on your part then stiçk that sort of thing in the Silly Season thread.

Also, read the posts by Groucho and myself on page 1 of this thread.

I think it's hard to judge Van Dijk really, it'd be a gamble for us to get him. He's gone from Groningen in a very poor league to Celtic in an equally poor league with a few European games on top. He might look out of place against Inter etc. purely because he's 23/24 and never actually played against anyone decent? Ajax, PSV aren't what they used to be and Celtic have zero competition in that league. Him coming and playing against the top 4 now would be the equivalent of us throwing in an U-18 or U-21 player into the first team for a derby game.

I'd give him a chance but wouldn't be surprised if it was too much for him. Personally he should have left last year.

Lots of talk about possible number 10s and centre backs which by the way we definitely need, but what about a striker? We only really have Rom and Kone as first team strikers. Any decent forwards out there on the cheap that wouldnt mind warming the bench.

If you've got a vaguely credible source linking Mulumbu to Everton then lets be having it. If it's just a vague wish on your part then stiçk that sort of thing in the Silly Season thread.

I wasn't saying we're after him mate, was saying he had a weird fall from grace.

Remember not long ago a lot of people wanted him here and we were linked with him in a few papers, that's all.

as to reading the post, what i've wrote in here so far isn't really worthy of a thread ban or anything, so referring me to that seems a tad extreme.

I wasn't saying we're after him mate, was saying he had a weird fall from grace.

Remember not long ago a lot of people wanted him here and we were linked with him in a few papers, that's all.

as to reading the post, what i've wrote in here so far isn't really worthy of a thread ban or anything, so referring me to that seems a tad extreme.

What you posted is clearly ignoring the point of the split threads though was his point...

What you posted is clearly ignoring the point of the split threads though was his point...
the silly season thread is just for people chatting absolute tosh, in essence that's absolutely all it'll be used for what i was posting was actually for some actual conversation on the matter.

The more correct thing for me to have done would have been to post it in the other club transfers, but due to us being linked with the player in the past i put it in here.

the silly season thread is just for people chatting absolute tosh, in essence that's absolutely all it'll be used for what i was posting was actually for some actual conversation on the matter.

The more correct thing for me to have done would have been to post it in the other club transfers, but due to us being linked with the player in the past i put it in here.

But we haven't been linked in like the last two windows so it's not a goer is it?

On-topic: Payet would be a great signing lads but I think if he was to leave a few teams in the Europa would also be sniffing.

These posts should really be posted in a third thread 'Should a post this rumour in the Silly Season thread or in the Summer Transfer window thread'.

Status
Not open for further replies.