Summer transfer window 2023

I think Grays playing out of position, he’d be better as a second striker or wide player.
That’s why he doesn’t seem as effective. Lack of a striker does have impact on other players
We need to just move on as best we can from forwards who don’t score or create. McNeil has done ok, doucoure who I don’t rate by at least he’s getting a few goals and tap ins. Gray hasn’t got a tap for us in ages. Most of his goals are from the edge of the box. Think that shows his lack of intelligence. Never following things in or getting to the back post

It was a glib comment in response to your drivel. The question marks were regarding you comparing Pickford to Lev Yashin. Someone gave you stats about Pickford yesterday to prove you were talking garbage that i Do remember. I dont have dementia but my father in law does and it says a lot about you as a person if you think thats an appropriate insult on a meaningless football forum thread. Do me a favour and just ignore my posts in future as i will be doing the same.
I am putting you on ignore only noticed you on here the last few days and you post utter nonsense. You’re obviously off your nut 🥜

We need to just move on as best we can from forwards who don’t score or create. McNeil has done ok, doucoure who I don’t rate by at least he’s getting a few goals and tap ins. Gray hasn’t got a tap for us in ages. Most of his goals are from the edge of the box. Think that shows his lack of intelligence. Never following things in or getting to the back post

Nothing like watching us counter only for Gray to stop with the ball on the edge of the box, panic for a bit then pass it all the way back/lose possession. His city goal only came about cos his usual faffing was interrupted by him slipping leaving him no choice but to hit it. Credit to him for the strike but 9/10 you know what’s coming and it’s not that, so frustrating.

Gordon aside does anyone ever break through from our youth teams anymore? Seems pointless bothering with them these days. Even when they look like being any good they f off somewhere else or go on constant loans until given away.
You are right, But players like mills or price it also comes down to the fact of where we are as a club. No manager has the guts to give them a chance whilst fighting relegation. Its alright when your not playing with that worry over your head.

You are right, But players like mills or price it also comes down to the fact of where we are as a club. No manager has the guts to give them a chance whilst fighting relegation. Its alright when your not playing with that worry over your head.
I agree. Even when we havent been in relegation battles though we just rarely seem to produce any first team talent anymore who actually get any games which is worrying. Are there any teams in the prem who produce fewer of their own players than us? Before the lunatic fringe jump all over that remark its a genuine question as i dont know.