Summer transfer window 2023

He'd play off the 9, could see it working

Im not sure, i think we have players who can and play that role for us now better.

Iwobi & Doucs have both done well in that position.

And Rodrigo has only played that 2nd striker position a few times.

If he was 5 years younger I would be for it btw.

You guys are getting hyped for no reason, this is how it’s going to unfold:

1. Everton linked with 100 players
2. Phantom bids made
3. Investment news will linger with no official announcement
4. Club wants to wait until investment is confirmed to sign players.
5. Two weeks until the season we have signed nobody.
6. Investment fails
7. Bill comes out and says he blames the investment talks for signing no players.
Don't forget the annual "sell one of our few quality players on deadline day, we'll go with what we've got" transfer policy.

Jesus, that’s an awful take. I don’t want him here because of injuries but he’s scored 26 times in 88 games

He’s also a banged in for Spain

Gray on the other hand, 28 in 282
Yes and I’ve heard on some podcasts, more than once that gray can get goals apparently .

Think he’s got 4 in a season and a half. One was a pen and two were worldies

I think Grays playing out of position, he’d be better as a second striker or wide player.
That’s why he doesn’t seem as effective. Lack of a striker does have impact on other players

It was a glib comment in response to your drivel. The question marks were regarding you comparing Pickford to Lev Yashin. Someone gave you stats about Pickford yesterday to prove you were talking garbage that i Do remember. I dont have dementia but my father in law does and it says a lot about you as a person if you think thats an appropriate insult on a meaningless football forum thread. Do me a favour and just ignore my posts in future as i will be doing the same.