Summer transfer window 2023

The case against Martinez has shrivelled away to nothing given what happened after he left.

I dont think there's anyone who'd believe with hundreds of millions to spend Martinez wouldn;t have had us into Europe two or three more times.

I can guarantee there is someone .. I am one of them .

Giving him more money to buy players like kone, mcarthy , Joel , alcaraz , mgeady, niasse , cleverly ? And play players in systems that don’t suit them , I’d not a good idea .

I can guarantee there is someone .. I am one of them .

Giving him more money to buy players like kone, mcarthy , Joel , alcaraz , mgeady, niasse , cleverly ? And play players in systems that don’t suit them , I’d not a good idea .
I am another one, so there’s at least 2 of us. He managed an unbelievable generation of talent with Belgium and under achieved with the squad at his disposal even when he wasn’t able to ruin them further by having responsibility for their fitness or lack of set piece practice as their clubs would have at least be doing that.

Don’t know but they need to lock him up until he hands over his registration otherwise he could skip on us again
Agree once the deal is done with his club and medical should sign straight away not waiting. Do not need to let him and his agent mess the club around again

IMG_9300.jpeg

Can someone please rubbish this rumour?!?