Summer transfer window 2023

Why are we not seeing links for a number 9

It's the only position that actually really matters right now. Everything else is almost irrelevant until we add some goals.
Cos Dom's been in Germany getting the finest treatment from - BMW - Mercedes + VW Engineers. The lad is now back in the finest working order that his shooting in the box has already got him a little one on the way.
I mean why would we be looking at a new no9 we know know he's got a good 3mins in those legs now..

My god…it’s 321

The youngsters on here will absolutely not get that reference. 😂

leespoons-ted-rogers.gif

seems the most everton thing ever to potentially be potentially be buying/loaning multiple wingers who all prefer to play on the left

You think he's "one of the best players on the planet".
I think he's a top 20 striker, I think at his peak maybe top 10.

I think their goalie is one of the best 3 or 4 goalies on the planet.

Hazard before he moved to Real was the best creative midfielder outside of Messi or Modric at the time.

I think they under performed as a nation, I think Martinez should take some responsibility for this.

Gray out, Danjuma in and Elanga to finally replace Gordon would be great for us.
Think that’s looking fairly likely. Imagine there will also be a grock signed to stick upfront when DCL inevitably breaks.

Think someone in the Weghorst/Fullkrug mold (though I actually like Fullkrug, just not sure he can make the transition from the Bundesliga)

Would certainly allow for more flexibility in attack than last season

I think he's a top 20 striker, I think at his peak maybe top 10.

I think their goalie is one of the best 3 or 4 goalies on the planet.

Hazard before he moved to Real was the best creative midfielder outside of Messi or Modric at the time.

I think they under performed as a nation, I think Martinez should take some responsibility for this.
They really didn't underperform. (Funnily enough they did at the last World Cup when they were nowhere near as good)

They stood a chance of winning something, as did many other nations. He matched their best ever performance so thats not bad.

They had a lot of good players in their squad, they also didnt have the strength in depth that other nations have.

I would say his performance was pretty much on par.