Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See big Sam says Gary Cahill would be perfect for us. Do a great short term job for us
I am not sure that Holgate has progressed as much as he should have but Gibson looks a real prospect and Feeney is in the mix as well.
If the management feel that these young players can become top players then a short term loan for a player like Cahill would make sense.
Gibson in particular looks almost ready already, but you would need to see him in action in the Premiership to really make that Call.

Think it would depend on how much the lad agitates for a move myself, if i was in Palaces position i would want to keep him or would look for the 80 mill, what i wouldn't want is an unhappy agitated leading player.
Issue Palace have now is, there's only a week of the window left. So even if they get £80m, how do they spend that to replace their best player. Could be catastrophic for them to sell at this stage

Issue Palace have now is, there's only a week of the window left. So even if they get £80m, how do they spend that to replace their best player. Could be catastrophic for them to sell at this stage

if they have any sense though, they would have deals in the pipeline, they have had a good six weeks notice that the lad wants to leave.

Its up to Zaha in my opinion, like i said if i was Palace i would be more then happy to keep him and id be talking to him about a CL club coming in next summer like Chelsea etc.

i actually think we will move on myself, i dont think we will go much richer then we have, we will be holding our ground.

Easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.