Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblue

Player Valuation: £70m
See big Sam says Gary Cahill would be perfect for us. Do a great short term job for us
I am not sure that Holgate has progressed as much as he should have but Gibson looks a real prospect and Feeney is in the mix as well.
If the management feel that these young players can become top players then a short term loan for a player like Cahill would make sense.
Gibson in particular looks almost ready already, but you would need to see him in action in the Premiership to really make that Call.

Wizard

Player Valuation: £30m
Think it would depend on how much the lad agitates for a move myself, if i was in Palaces position i would want to keep him or would look for the 80 mill, what i wouldn't want is an unhappy agitated leading player.
Issue Palace have now is, there's only a week of the window left. So even if they get £80m, how do they spend that to replace their best player. Could be catastrophic for them to sell at this stage

Neiler

Player Valuation: £70m
Issue Palace have now is, there's only a week of the window left. So even if they get £80m, how do they spend that to replace their best player. Could be catastrophic for them to sell at this stage
if they have any sense though, they would have deals in the pipeline, they have had a good six weeks notice that the lad wants to leave.

Its up to Zaha in my opinion, like i said if i was Palace i would be more then happy to keep him and id be talking to him about a CL club coming in next summer like Chelsea etc.

i actually think we will move on myself, i dont think we will go much richer then we have, we will be holding our ground.

Wizard

Player Valuation: £30m
Gary Cahill hasn't started a Premier League game since May 2018 and he only made 2 sub appearances last year. Even on a free I would swerve hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks