Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....it’s Monday morning Blues, and here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for 22nd July;

- Fresh from expensive signing of Matthijs de Ligt, Calciomercato report Juventus are turning their attention to departures and new boss, Maurizio Sari, says he can ‘deprive himself’ of Moise Kean. Everton are ready to offer €35m for the striker but face competition from Arsenal and Barcelona. Gianluca Di Marzio claims The Old Lady are demanding £22.5m-£27m for the 19 year old, whilst Metro say Arsenal are prioritising other signings, and the youngster is put off moving to Barcelona because they want to loan him to Sevilla.

- The Mirror and People report Chelsea centre back, Kurt Zouma, is ready to hand in a transfer request as he wants to leave Chelsea for Everton.The Daily Star, however, say the defender is not prepared to force a move away from Stamford Bridge.

- Various outlets say Idrissa Gueye is close to a move to PSG, the Express suggest the deal for the Toffees midfielder is worth £30m plus £10m in bonuses.

- Le Quotidien Du Foot continue suggest Everton see Lyon midfielder, Lucas Tousart, as a potential replacement for PSG bound, Idrissa Gueye. There is stiff competition for places at Lyon, and the 22 year old Frenchman started 20 Ligue1 matches last season, and came on as a substitute in 10 others.

- According to Sabah, Galatasaray and Schalke are battling for the signature of Everton’s 28 year old Turkish international striker, Cenk Tosun.

- Gunes report the Toffees have turned down a £1m loan offer with an option to buy from Galatasaray for midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin. The article suggests the 29 year old Frenchman is keen to move if an agreement can be reached.

- Rafael Leao who has been scouted by Everton could soon end up at Valencia. Correio de Manha report the Lille forward has a new agent in Jorge Mendes who is trying to sort out a move to Valencia due to his close ties with owner, Peter Lim. The Liverpool Echo insists Everton’s interest in the 20 year old Portuguese U21 international has cooled.

- Le Parisian report Everton boss Marco Silva is very keen on Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi but has been told the 32 year old is not available this summer.

Depending on what the bonuses are , as I’m if it’s 5m for winning the league and 3 for the French cup etc I would see that as a good price for Gana . If it’s based on them winning the CL then they can do one .

I think doing a clause where Juve can match any offer for him probably suits everyone if their goal is to have the ability to bring him back down the road and not to have an asset they can flip for easy cash like Barca did with Deulofeu. That way we are protected if his value rises a ton and they're protected if someone comes in for him and they want him also.
We could give them a cheap buyback option but insist on a 50% sell on clause, just to stop them doing what you said. They only buy him back to use him.

- Rafael Leao who has been scouted by Everton could soon end up at Valencia. Correio de Manha report the Lille forward has a new agent in Jorge Mendes who is trying to sort out a move to Valencia due to his close ties with owner, Peter Lim. The Liverpool Echo insists Everton’s interest in the 20 year old Portuguese U21 international has cooled.
[/QUOTE]

Watch heads explode in here if Leao ends up at Wolves.

[/QUOTE]

Was my first thought tbh

...absolutely, he does seem to be a target. On the plus side, the youngster has only got 12 months left on his contract so Juve know they will be forced to sell him in this window if he doesn’t sign a new deal. The clock is running down.
This one could go to the wire... As you said, Juve know they need to sell or they will have to get him a new contract very quick at considerable expense else lose him for nothing. If one of the CL teams put their name in the hat, Kean might push for them leaving us dry, so I'm praying he doesn't fit their plans at this stage. Brands so far seems to know when to stick or move, so giving him rope right now... but if we end up without a new striker that's a pretty big black mark.

I'm sure they might have a 2nd option in the wings they can pull on deadline day ... then we'll hear how it was the primary target and we had to play it to the end to get him etc.. but I mustn't be cynical.... yet.

[/QUOTE]

I can't wait.

I wouldn't be shocked if Brands has done the same thing with Kean, that he did with Mina, and has already made our offer, and just sitting back. It may end up going to the wire with that one

I wouldn't be shocked if Brands has done the same thing with Kean, that he did with Mina, and has already made our offer, and just sitting back. It may end up going to the wire with that one

Yup. Basically wait it out, continue to convince the player that you're who they want, if a higher bid comes in just hope they'd rather come to us than elsewhere.

Noticed after years of intermittent posting my value has soured from 2.5m to 5m this morning (I don't know how to do a pound side on my keyboard:oops:).. Have been thinking there is more chance of Baines's value going up! Aaaanyway... Player values really are reaching ridiculous levels! (n)

If we don’t have a new striker in by the first game I’d say that’s pretty poor by the club.

My sheets are still well dry though and think it will all come good.

Once Lookman officially goes I reckon we will see it start to hot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.