Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we get some movement this week. But with all 3 signings so far, there seemed to be a lot of reports in the days leading up to them. Doesn't seem to be anything imminent.

Hoping for something out the blue.

If we don’t have a new striker in by the first game I’d say that’s pretty poor by the club.

My sheets are still well dry though and think it will all come good.

Once Lookman officially goes I reckon we will see it start to hot up.

If we don't have a striker by the first game we ain't getting one unfortunately.

The transfer window closes the day before the first game of the season for the premier league.

Christ imagine having DCL as number one. Shudders.

Maybe I'm an old romantic but I want DCL to succeed here. He's been doing extra training in LA in a bid to sharpen up. He's never gonna be prolific but we have goals from elsewhere. If he adds a few more goals and assists nothing to say he can't be a mainstay for a good few years.

That said, I know full well Strikers score goals.

I wonder who it was we were after as a CB last summer and didn't get before turning to Zouma?

Marco Silva: "Last season we signed two players on the last day and I took the decision about Zouma in that moment because we were almost signing one central defender but we couldn’t. So I decided to go to Zouma because I knew him well from Chelsea and Stoke."

I wonder who it was we were after as a CB last summer and didn't get before turning to Zouma?

Marco Silva: "Last season we signed two players on the last day and I took the decision about Zouma in that moment because we were almost signing one central defender but we couldn’t. So I decided to go to Zouma because I knew him well from Chelsea and Stoke."

Rojo perhaps

Vida was linked most of the summer

To be fair, PL market has been pretty dead all summer.
Except with one vital exception: Leicester - realistically one of two teams we'll have to see off if we're to get a top 6 finish.

They have stolen a march on us. And once the Maguire cash comes in they look like they'll spend big again.

Status
Not open for further replies.