Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see over the next week it all starting to click into place. Marco said he wants the transfers in by end of july. Fingers crossed

Yeh proper worried about Ayoze Perez me.
Better than the trash we have; and Tielemans is a very good player.

Leicester already had a better team than us, and it got better since the opening of the window.

You should be worried.

Except with one vital exception: Leicester - realistically one of two teams we'll have to see off if we're to get a top 6 finish.

They have stolen a march on us. And once the Maguire cash comes in they look like they'll spend big again.
We spent big and it didn't exactly work out for us. Any club can be successful with the right signings, including us. With the signings we've made in the last 2 years, I'm confident we are moving in the right direction.

We spent big and it didn't exactly work out for us. Any club can be successful with the right signings, including us. With the signings we've made in the last 2 years, I'm confident we are moving in the right direction.
Well we haven't moved an inch in any direction this summer.

Can not wait to see what joys today brings us, Ongoing sagas resolved? New avenues to explore?, Obscure random South Americans linked? Or just more Welbeck rumours?

Im predicting another 17 transfers from this point, incoming, outgoing, loans, free, sales, buyings. Only names listed in MY squad list, if you wish to take part in the guessing game use the hashtag #Quizio so I can pick the winner at the end.

Prize for the winner.
(There is no prize)

So much so that you're up at 4am

You just can't contain your excitement!!!!

Leicester already had a better team than us, and it got better since the opening of the window.

You should be worried.

I think calling a young lad like DCL "trash" is not only inaccurate but kind of disgusting to be honest

Say what you want about Tosun and Niasse, they're older and have much less of an upside, but we shouldn't be laying into younger players like that. No way

You should be worried.

Leicester?? Leicester who’s manager you’ve always slated and who finished behind us last season.

Leicester who, like for like, position wise have 2 players who’d get into our team imo and there about to lose 1 of them but yep, they have a better team than us.

Obviously it’s not worth getting into any kind of debate with you over regarding transfer business as you’ll continue spouting nonsense about how weirded the boat not signing Ayoze Perez for big money. How we should now be bidding £45 million for Lewis Dunk whilst preparing ourselves to sell Mina for £15 million.

Sorry for the repetition on this but no matter how many times I say it, the stupidity of it never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.