• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I call bs.
Nketiah is proving he deserves a chance to be our 3rd choice striker but with ltd finds we'll drop £30-40m on Me An.
Think Brands is probably trying to get a good deal and Juve are trying it on.

I call bs.
Nketiah is proving he deserves a chance to be our 3rd choice striker but with ltd finds we'll drop £30-40m on Me An.
Mate i dont actually dont believe a single word the BBC say, just seen it on twitter and thought i would drop it in here.
But yeah your probably right

I call bs.

Arsenal need a lot of fixing in virtually every position.... Except up front. Is the only position you guys don't need to be wasting time on ha got to be bs.

Sign good players you cowards

Cowards the correct term.

Top 3 are on lockdown however 4th spot is deffo up for grabs this season -

Chelsea have no Hazard or top striker and a novice manager

Utd will have 2 or so new defenders getting used to one another and have a novice manager

Arsenal are very patchy and dont seem to have much cash to spend

If we sorted ourselves out and took a gamble it could really pay off.

To win big you have to bet big.

3 out of our 6 signings (if I recall correctly) were made on or around last deadline day.

Thats half our business - whilst the Mina deal was obviously going to go to the wire Gomes & Zouma deals felt a bit last minute.

It was understandable as Brands and Silva were new in their jobs however this time around we've had plenty of times to assess targets.

Surely if we repeat the above and do the majority of our business on the last day of the window its unnecessary risky?

If negotiations involve buy back clauses etc. Like Mina and potentially Kean thats fair enough as we need to ensure we get the best deal possible however if its loan deals or haggling over a few quid for me it has the Chairmans MO all over it.

Completed on deadline day. Done well in advance.

Mina had agreed terms with Everton before the World Cup - it was Barcelona holding on for a better offer that delayed that. Brands has said he never wavered once, he had the player and had made a bid.

Cold as ice

Cowards the correct term.

Top 3 are on lockdown however 4th spot is deffo up for grabs this season -

Chelsea have no Hazard or top striker and a novice manager

Utd will have 2 or so new defenders getting used to one another and have a novice manager

Arsenal are very patchy and dont seem to have much cash to spend

If we sorted ourselves out and took a gamble it could really pay off.

To win big you have to bet big.

Assume you mean Spurs nailed on for 3rd?

Christ, not in my book they aint. Been running on fumes for 2 seasons, sommet might give.

No chance. Calvert-Lewin is a better player. Tosun and Niasse, I'll agree.

Welbeck is utter dog doo. Moyes style signing that is.

Not even close to a Moyes signing, he had some very good signings and do you really think he would pass a Moyes 2 day medical.
More of a Silva signing, like last year where some of his signings started to appear 6 weeks after season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.