Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

All I was watching for were some early balls in to the box...not a one. Predictable player, easy to defend by giving him a yard, swerve... We need someone who's tactically aware, can pick a pass and defend, to counter what's developing on the left. #easythis
I got you a list.

I actually forgot about Atal. He looks very exciting in France but like GST says theres no early balls into the box, just either 2 settings...charge and blast or charge and cross.

Hes only 22 though so perhaps theres a lot to play with...

From that list none of them are WOW players and that Alexis Salmaeckers -- whose that?

I actually forgot about Atal. He looks very exciting in France but like GST says theres no early balls into the box, just either 2 settings...charge and blast or charge and cross.

Hes only 22 though so perhaps theres a lot to play with...

From that list none of them are WOW players and that Alexis Salmaeckers -- whose that?
I don't get the love for Atal, either. Really fast straight ahead, but entirely predictable. I totally agree with the assessment that he almost seems preprogrammed. Doesn't offer much defensively from what I've seen.

I got you a list.

I haven't really watched Lazaro specifically even though I watch a lot of Bundesliga. Liriola serves up an amazing ball. But he doesn't impact the game otherwise at Sassualo. Doesn't seem that quick, aggressive, etc. It may be tactical or a byproduct of the team, but I don't think so.

I don't get the love for Atal, either. Really fast straight ahead, but entirely predictable. I totally agree with the assessment that he almost seems preprogrammed. Doesn't offer much defensively from what I've seen.

Not many full backs do these days. I've said it before, we should go for Max Aarons. Unlikely Norwich will sell now though. Next season will see if he's got what it takes.

Was told we are in for Danilo from City by some drunken city fan btw.

Wouldnt be surprised at all...Brazilian likely surplus to requirements at City. He can play left/right full back and has experience of winning titles in Brazil, Portugal, Spain and England.

Will be 28 in July and on big wages BUT could be a good signing for us on loan for a season to compete with Digne and Coleman perhaps + also helps Richarlison in front of him with both being in the Brazil squad.

Wouldnt be surprised at all...Brazilian likely surplus to requirements at City. He can play left/right full back and has experience of winning titles in Brazil, Portugal, Spain and England.

Will be 28 in July and on big wages BUT could be a good signing for us on loan for a season to compete with Digne and Coleman perhaps + also helps Richarlison in front of him with both being in the Brazil squad.

Wouldn't be surprised if City came in for Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.