Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its pretty common knowledge that most players in the eredivisie don't earn more than 20k p/w, the likes of blind and tadic et al will be on big wages cos they have been brought in from man utd, southampton etc..

lozano is only on about 20k per week and he's one of if not the best player in that league

what about Maxi Rodriguez? Spurs are apparently considering him as his release clause is halved if his current club are relegated. We absolutely must improve our options up front this summer. The thought of going into next season with DCL or Tosun leading the line is depressing. We need to be aiming high too! Why not have a go for Nicolas Pepe? We need someone of the calibre of Lukaku. Never replacing him is unforgivable.

what about Maxi Rodriguez? Spurs are apparently considering him as his release clause is halved if his current club are relegated. We absolutely must improve our options up front this summer. The thought of going into next season with DCL or Tosun leading the line is depressing. We need to be aiming high too! Why not have a go for Nicolas Pepe? We need someone of the calibre of Lukaku. Never replacing him is unforgivable.
Surely you mean Maxi Gomez and not the old former Liverpool player?
Also, just so I’m clear, we’re cool buying players from relegated teams as long as they’re not premier league relegated players?

Ok fantasy shopping list time

Gomes - Permanent
Gylfi - Sold

In’s
Wam Bassaka
Davinson Sanchez
Houssem Aouar
David Neres or Hirving Lozano
Nicholas Pepe or Wesley Moraes

Don’t like my chances lol

Surely you mean Maxi Gomez and not the old former Liverpool player?
Also, just so I’m clear, we’re cool buying players from relegated teams as long as they’re not premier league relegated players?

Yes, Maxi Gomez of Celta Vigo.. he has scored around 1 in 2 during his time there. In some ways, I am wary of La Liga strikers. Many have failed when transitioning to the PL. Roberto Soldado and our very own Sandro come to mind. But Gomez is young and shows promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.