Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really bad overpriced complete tosh who we 100% wont be signing.

Goes with the Brazilian element.

Also Danilo can play both full back positions and we need left back cover + a right back starter

Fred...dont you remember him at Shakhtar?

Danilo - Better than Coleman? Yes. Fits Brands model? Definitely not. He'll be on a massive wage from Real Madrid to City. Pointless signing.

Fred - Brilliant for Shakhtar, god awful for United for the most part, looks a lot better recently so not sure. Would they sell him? Would they want to re-coup most of the £50m they spent?

Personally can't see either being the case. I see Brands' comments on players not getting into big sides more the likes of Abraham/RLC.

Danilo -- I read hes on £80k a week which I think is ok. Id go for him on loan with a view to buy.

Fred -- United have taken big hits before. Could be just an adaptation season and may suit us better. He could be lethal with those left footed balls over the top and of course high energy.

I took Brands comments + Silva clarifying about possibly signing players outside of the ideal age range to mean disounts.

Yeh was 2015 Euros. William Carvalho was immense.

Thats it...Carvalho was 23 years old and just brushing people off and dominating like a full on Vieira lol

Zat here saying we will get 90m for Digne and then waste it on fred flintstone and the worst fullback City have.

Im going back to bed.

So were rejecting Brazilian international full backs now and £55mil brazilian midfielders...hmmm

Night, night but how right you are, selling our good players for other clubs failures.

Like Digne?

He’s better than you think.
It may be tactical. He's pushed up really high most matches. There is just something about - he's so straight ahead all the time, I just rarely see any lateral movement from him - no real shake for lack of a better word.

Al's realistic list of top 6 fringes that Everton may target with likelihood factor.

Manchester City
- Jesus - 7/10 - fits the need for a pacy frontman, great mates with Bernard and lives close to Everton
- Delph - 4/10 - prone to in jury, however would be good left back and midfield cover

Tottenham Hotspur
- Wanyama - 8/10 - Everton's need for 3 midfielders this summer would make him an excellent candinate for a fringe signing
- Aurier - 5/10 - Unlikely, but Evertons need for a right back is well known. Now third choice and has undeniable talent, may make the journey north?

Chelsea
- Zouma - 9/10 - self explanatory

Arsenal
- Iwobi - 4/10 - With Everton likely to move on out of favour Lookman on and with Walcott edging closer to his expiry date, the winger could be a surprise option
- Elneny - 2/10 - unable to press and lacks creativity

Man Utd
- Fred - 4/10 - Everton has a need for midfielders, however Fred's poor form would be of concern to footballint director el Marcelo. Wanyama is more realistic
- Lindelof - 7/10 - watch this space
- Peirera - 7/10 - offers creativity that Everton often lack, may be a jigger if Everton are unable to land Gomes as a more slick CM
- Darmian - 5/10 - An outside chance if Everton are unable to find adequate cover for Digne or a Coleman replacement

My top choices would be Jesus, Peirera, Wanyama and Zouma. Total 120m. 70m raised from the sale of Schneiderlin, Mccarthy, Lookman, Gueye,

Al's realistic list of top 6 fringes that Everton may target with likelihood factor.

Manchester City
- Jesus - 7/10 - fits the need for a pacy frontman, great mates with Bernard and lives close to Everton
- Delph - 4/10 - prone to in jury, however would be good left back and midfield cover

Tottenham Hotspur
- Wanyama - 8/10 - Everton's need for 3 midfielders this summer would make him an excellent candinate for a fringe signing
- Aurier - 5/10 - Unlikely, but Evertons need for a right back is well known. Now third choice and has undeniable talent, may make the journey north?

Chelsea

Arsenal
- Iwobi - 4/10 - With Everton likely to move on out of favour Lookman on and with Walcott edging closer to his expiry date, the winger could be a surprise option

Man Utd
- Fred - 4/10 - Everton has a need for midfielders, however Fred's poor form would be of concern to footballint director el Marcelo. Wanyama is more realistic
- Peirera - 7/10 - offers creativity that Everton often lack, may be a jigger if Everton are unable to land Gomes as a more slick CM
- Darmian - 5/10 - An outside chance if Everton are unable to find adequate cover for Digne or a Coleman replacement

My top choices would be Jesus, Peirera, Wanyama and Zouma. Total 120m. 70m raised from the sale of Schneiderlin, Mccarthy, Lookman, Gueye,

More chance of us signing the real Jesus than the one at city.

Manchester City

Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man Utd

Jesus
Danilo
Fred
Perreira

For the Brazilian connection...

Zouma is a must sign

Goes with the Brazilian element.

Also Danilo can play both full back positions and we need left back cover + a right back starter

Fred...dont you remember him at Shakhtar?

Danilo -- I read hes on £80k a week which I think is ok. Id go for him on loan with a view to buy.

Fred -- United have taken big hits before. Could be just an adaptation season and may suit us better. He could be lethal with those left footed balls over the top and of course high energy.

I took Brands comments + Silva clarifying about possibly signing players outside of the ideal age range to mean disounts.

Thats it...Carvalho was 23 years old and just brushing people off and dominating like a full on Vieira lol

So were rejecting Brazilian international full backs now and £55mil brazilian midfielders...hmmm

Like Digne?
Zat Fred is awful. Just admit it.

Like i said, he was amazing last season for Shakhtar and got into the brazil side.

Perhaps his style would suit us?
Perhaps he’s just not good at this level. Not once have I seen him this season and been impressed. Just watch him for Sigs goal today. He started that whole thing with two mistakes. That’s nothing to do with style. It’s just poor football.

Status
Not open for further replies.