• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if City came in for Digne

Not sure, they have Mendy and Zinchenko there so its possible.

I think with Brands we'd be looking for a world record fee as we have no reason to sell. I dont see City spending that kind of money on a defender...good thing is that we only paid £18mil so it would be an enormous profit.

Referring to my previous post, I think Danilo would be a good signing for us, even at 28. I think he's on £80k a week.

I'd also be looking at Fred who hasnt done well at United (to say the least) at a discounted fee + he's on £120k a week which United may subsidise a little.

They may be the players Brands alluded to when he mentioned being after top 6 teams squad players.

Not sure, they have Mendy and Zinchenko there so its possible.

I think with Brands we'd be looking for a world record fee as we have no reason to sell. I dont see City spending that kind of money on a defender...good thing is that we only paid £18mil so it would be an enormous profit.

Referring to my previous post, I think Danilo would be a good signing for us, even at 28. I think he's on £80k a week.

I'd also be looking at Fred who hasnt done well at United (to say the least) at a discounted fee + he's on £120k a week which United may subsidise a little.

They may be the players Brands alluded to when he mentioned being after top 6 teams squad players.

I ain't been impressed by Danilo or Fred tbh Zat, I'll take Bernardo Silva and Lukaku at a discounted fee though ;)

I ain't been impressed by Danilo or Fred tbh Zat, I'll take Bernardo Silva and Lukaku at a discounted fee though ;)

I said we should sign Silva just when he moved to Monaco :eek:

I think Danilo would be decent. He'd be cover at LB (which we dont have) and at RB would be behind Richarlison. He will know Bernard and Richarlisons games from being in Brazil squads and partnerships could be developed.

Fred was a superstar at Shakhtar. Really looked like he could be world class. I've always said since he went to United and was dropped that if theres a chance they offload him we should be in for him.

Again, played with Bernard for 5 sessons in Ukraine and is quick like Gana over short distances.

If Digne was sold for a huge fee like £80-90mil then we could be in for 3 Brazilians...Fred, Danilo and Alex Telles at Porto who is top class.

Full on Brazilian lol

I said we should sign Silva just when he moved to Monaco :eek:

I think Danilo would be decent. He'd be cover at LB (which we dont have) and at RB would be behind Richarlison. He will know Bernard and Richarlisons games from being in Brazil squads and partnerships could be developed.

Fred was a superstar at Shakhtar. Really looked like he could be world class. I've always said since he went to United and was dropped that if theres a chance they offload him we should be in for him.

Again, played with Bernard for 5 sessons in Ukraine and is quick like Gana over short distances.

If Digne was sold for a huge fee like £80-90mil then we could be in for 3 Brazilians...Fred, Danilo and Alex Telles at Porto who is top class.

Full on Brazilian lol

You were watching Bernardo Silva play for Benfica B?

Haha was just messing. I think we watched the same tournament at the time - where Sweden randomly beat them in the final.

Cant remember now...just remember thinking he was amazing and hed already signed or was about to sign for Monaco

@Nymzee what do you think of Fred and Danilo if they were the 2 squad players from the top 6 we are after?

Danilo - Better than Coleman? Yes. Fits Brands model? Definitely not. He'll be on a massive wage from Real Madrid to City. Pointless signing.

Fred - Brilliant for Shakhtar, god awful for United for the most part, looks a lot better recently so not sure. Would they sell him? Would they want to re-coup most of the £50m they spent?

Personally can't see either being the case. I see Brands' comments on players not getting into big sides more the likes of Abraham/RLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.