Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. Isn't quick enough for how I think Silva wants to play. Ideally we sign a better finisher too. He needs too many chances.
I'm not saying put all our eggs in one basket with him.

Let me ask you this: if we got shut of Tosun and got him in as one of three attackers who could be used would you be pleased?

I'm not saying put all our eggs in one basket with him.

Let me ask you this: if we got shut of Tosun and got him in as one of three attackers who could be used would you be pleased?

Indifferent to be honest. I don't expect Tosun to be here next season but I'm not convinced Mitrovic is the answer. He's pretty middle of the road to me. There are worse options and far better options. Being better suited to English football than Tosun is a pretty low bar for any potential signing.

Indifferent to be honest. I don't expect Tosun to be here next season but I'm not convinced Mitrovic is the answer. He's pretty middle of the road to me. There are worse options and far better options. Being better suited to English football than Tosun is a pretty low bar for any potential signing.
His impact on games is extraordinary. The shots total he has is incredible.

Still very young and can do a job here I;m convinced. He'd rattle Liverpool in the derbies for sure.

His impact on games is extraordinary. The shots total he has is incredible.

Still very young and can do a job here I;m convinced. He'd rattle Liverpool in the derbies for sure.

You have rattled this jar for a while. I agree he would be a pest, (not a bad trait), and as a squad player, I wouldnt jump off a bridge. Just not entirely sure he is actually any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.