Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we have to look at recruitment as also investments, we really need to be signing the best of the lower league and supplementing with other signings.

Players like Brooks and Maddison were great opportunists and investments that went begging last summer, these lads have doubled in value since.

I can remember the last time we went shopping in that market in a purposeful sense, Holgate, Stones maybe.

Think we have to look at recruitment as also investments, we really need to be signing the best of the lower league and supplementing with other signings.

Players like Brooks and Maddison were great opportunists and investments that went begging last summer, these lads have doubled in value since.

I can remember the last time we went shopping in that market in a purposeful sense, Holgate, Stones maybe.

I think we have to simply to get our English quota up which would enable us to flog some of our current English players

Would anyone consider Mawson when fullham go down? Replaces jagielka and ashley and is english. Also like Serri and Mitrovic as relegation options.

Yet neither are...

Their stats back me up, neither produces anything, both are utterly superb at defending tho, Jose would love them.

Yep lets start aiming for players and managers with multiple relegation's on their CV rather than just one, that should do the trick.

To be fair Liverpool has done quite well using that method. Robertson and Wijnaldrum come to mind. But I do see your point. I would still take Mitrovic. Good in the air and nasty, decent finisher. Some things we lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.